Status
Not open for further replies.
facepalm.gif

Revised I can leave this open for only 2 more hours:

Looking to give to a new player who meets this criteria:
< 200 post
< 200 cars in your garage
< Level 40.
-have read the OP of this thread to it's entirety and can post a proper reply to this offer

I will look at your GT Life profile before I send anything, if you lie you will be shamed in this thread.

Three free car's or ticket's of your choice. If your looking for a specific colors just make sure I own them before you ask. (by looking at the 0/0 Standard link in my signature) Otherwise it's whatever you want.

Optional- If you want 15 matte/chrome paint chips list them as well.

Sir I got 90 odd cars in my garage. I am currently level 27. I have under 200 posts as you can see. :) & can I have a 23ticket SIR!!

Amen. God bless you, and your family.

:cheers:

Sir I got 90 odd cars in my garage. I am currently level 27. I have under 200 posts as you can see. :) & can I have a 23ticket SIR!!

Amen. God bless you, and your family.

AM kind of guessing you have found the first days ticket what you,ll receive its just a question of finding what you,ll like for the following 2 days.:lol:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

:lol: just kidding.

But Hoodfield can I take tickets please? :dopey:

Am guessing its your choice so its a hard decision to make on which you decide.:D
Don,t forget if you read it correctly they could be a possible 15 paints in there ass well. SHHH don,t tell anyone I said anything.:D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

"Soccer" joke my friend.:lol:

:lol: Am sure he would do well in our side for sure.:D

:lol: just kidding.

But Hoodfield can I take tickets please? :dopey:

OMG, reply the way it says too in the OP, that is the whole point for Outeke to write it. Take your time read what I offered and give me a proper reply, last chance. Freakin PM somebody if you don't understand. :crazy:

New offer...

Looking to give to a new player who meets this criteria:
<100 post
<100 cars in your garage
<Level 40.
-have read the OP of this thread to it's entirety and can post a proper reply to this offer

I will look at your GT Life profile before I send anything, if you lie you will be shamed in this thread.

Three free car's or ticket's of your choice. If your looking for a specific colors just make sure I own them before you ask. (by looking at the 0/0 Standard link in my signature) Otherwise it's whatever you want.

Optional- If you want 15 matte/chrome paint chips list them as well.

HOODFIELD.

I'll take 2 tickets: lvl's 23 24
1 car: Saleen Matte Black
and 15 Matte: 5Matte Blacks and rest random.

HOODFIELD.

I'll take 2 tickets: lvl's 23:tup: 08/10 24:tup: 08/09
1 car: Saleen Matte Black 👍 08/08
and 15 Matte: 5Matte Blacks and rest random.

:) You got it. 👍

Tell me more about this Saleen though? Exact make/model/color/year it can't be Matte Black?

Last edited:

Tell me more about this Saleen though? Exact make/model/color/year it can't be Matte Black?

Saleen S7 '02: Black Metallic / Saleen S7 Silver / Speedlab Yellow
This is its true colours in 0/0/0 mate.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Saleen S7 '02 Metalic Black, if Matte black isnt possible make it any color it is!

Thanks HOODFIELD.

Reet, seen as I have a spare trade slot Friday, anyone need a car for anything? ANY TRADEABLE CAR! With 5 paint chips probably chromes as I don't have that many others, but ask first and i will see if i have em! Also either a jeff gordon suit of a glitch suit.

Also many thanks to dotjsp for the glitch suit! Much appreciated!

EDIT: I also have the GTA GTR Black Edition on share should anyone need it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back