The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Therewillbesnippage>
You didn't like my real life bug-splattered GT front license plate?? Actually had a dude ask me if I was Muslim because he didn't get the GT logo... DER!
</Therewillbesnippage>
I did...it just had nothing to do with the soul or chicken.
I have no idea if Light Bikes have anything to do with Dooblewasur...
...because Dooblewasur is a 100% meaningless word. It's not even a word.

Why are you asking? :nervous:

Because, it seems like you need them to survive. Check your PMs.

We are allowed to ask for the XJ-Whatever it is called paint, no! I think I've given rather than received the last 7, 8 times or so.

Anyone have any X-Jag whatever paint? Been a tough day at work, worn out, iphoning this, I'd rather not be bothered to go look it up. :)

FR me bro.

Thats the problem with half the people here they simply don,t understand and don,t take the time to read the whole conversation between 2 or 3 people in thread and that leads to alot of stupidity in threads.
Sometimes stupidity is natural thing some are born with but some times other try has they might work really hard to get better at it.
Never mind. One day you,ll do fine with the way you read things.
Chat soon mate bye for now.

That's slightly offensive...or really offensive...
I can't speak for anyone else right now though.

Last edited:
Light green, please.
And thank you!

Any time sir!

Send a FR to downloaddude12 with details of what car you would like and in what colour, also which paints you would like and wether you would like a glitch suit and a 112 horns! :crazy:!

As long as the car is Black (any shade) it doesn't matter what it is. The only car I truly need is a black garaiya as the one I have has a friggin switch on it. i will get that FR sent though! And THANK YOU!

s0ul_chicken
Any time sir!

As long as the car is Black (any shade) it doesn't matter what it is. The only car I truly need is a black garaiya as the one I have has a friggin switch on it. i will get that FR sent though! And THANK YOU!

A black gariya it is! Expect it Sunday!

That's slightly offensive...or really offensive...
I can't speak for anyone else right now though.

Well you can read then.:bowdown:
Thats very good to know.:lol: And you will definately understand the context in what it was wrote in.
Oh, I failed there...
I usually do have to read things over more than once...when I don't understand.
No offense my usual bit of humour when I feel am being made a mockery off.:sly:
What go,s around comes around.
Have fun mate, Chat soon bye for now.:)

That was the point of my post.
In the US there is no Y in tires.

These things I know to be true. But many of the team here on the thread are not from the US, and tyres is a Brit-English word (obviously)

...Really, I just felt like turning your joke upside-down...

s0ul_chicken
WOW! I am gone to work and the thread has exploded with tickets and cars. If ever anyone needs to get rid of anything black, look no further! </not begging - just saying> :D

Free paints to anyone, and tank horns are available as well. xCory gets gear tonight!

Thank you

Fell asleep, sorry about that - sent something somewhere in the stupor I was in... am I in hell?? Oh yes, yes I am in Hell week #2 that starts an hour earlier everyday....

Could I claim a paint? Just one...

Dude,

Did you happen to read the conversation last couple of days?

You want me to list your recent activities and grabs?
So you can be ashamed.....

And don't come with "I recently gave a premium car to somebody with a more then 200 post rule, so I could send it at least to a buddy"....

:( :( :(

@HOODFIELD, Replica sent!!

Last edited:
SubaruTechnica
For sure. Will do once I'm home. Did you want anything from the new car dealership by the way?

Noooooo, because that would make it a trade!!! Lol.

Also yea to soul chicken I you want to run my bobs your more than welcome, send a FR to nealcropper as well and I will accept about half nine tonight!

Damn,i only got like 1 level 23 ticket.how do you guys give so much tickets.nice btw!

That is called duping...

Make backup of your savegame on USB
Sent out the gift(s)...
Restore the backup from USB.

(in a nutshell)

Outeke
That is called duping...

Make backup of your savegame on USB
Sent out the gift(s)...
Restore the backup from USB.

(in a nutshell)

i have never duped a thing.i'm gonna try later.thx for tip!ps i did never added you on my friends list becouse i thingk i got another outje in the list??but i'm not sure

i have never duped a thing.i'm gonna try later.thx for tip!ps i did never added you on my friends list becouse i thingk i got another outje in the list??but i'm not sure

If you need some Dutch help to dupe, give me a PM.
And indeed, you never got what you asked for, because you sent a FR to the wrong person :lol:

Cheers, have a nice day :gtpflag:

Free SLR MCLAREN (19inch wheel option) '09
In Crystal galaxit black
I can tune if you wish
Any takers ?

Received the Level 23 from GTCam - THANK YOU SIR!! 👍
Sent xCory some gear - Enjoy!

Outeke
If you need some Dutch help to dupe, give me a PM.
And indeed, you never got what you asked for, because you sent a FR to the wrong person :lol:

Cheers, have a nice day :gtpflag:

Hahaha,i thought so.and thx for the help;-) i let you know if it works or not.cheers and a nice day to you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back