The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention that the new Black Mask Edition GT-A is up for share if anyone needs it!

Dooblewasur, was it you I was supposed to receive a 67' ticket from? I'm sorry if it wasn't, just your name popped into my head for some reason.

Dooblewasur, was it you I was supposed to receive a 67' ticket from? I'm sorry if it wasn't, just your name popped into my head for some reason.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7456021#post7456021

Just trying to help.:D
Just copy a persons name and use the search feature at the top of the red bar of a thread.
picture.php

Paste the persons name in there and you can see all there recent posts.👍
Just go through them till you find one that fits the mark or the question you posted.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Last edited:
FREE
Corvette'60 or FT565 TWIN TURBO AUDI TT or SLR MCLAREN '09

Got these cars x2 don't need them May as well give them away to someone who needs them

Any takers ?

nealcropper

As far as I know, that is not so, however, my evil plan is working nicely, so around next week, I'll the only thing that will occupy your mind...and then you will wake up somewhere far, far away.

Enjoy yo' life! :sly:

Mobi

As far as I know, that is not so, however, my evil plan is working nicely, so around next week, I am the only thing that will occupy your mind...and then you will wake up somewhere far, far away.

Enjoy yo' life! :sly:

Mobi

I just noticed now that your location changes...
I guess North Korea was too much?

gamerdog6482
I just noticed now that your location changes...
I guess North Korea was too much?

It's hard being a menber of the Albania Project, no matter where I am.

Mobi

xCory
FREE
Corvette'60 or FT565 TWIN TURBO AUDI TT or SLR MCLAREN '09

Got these cars x2 don't need them May as well give them away to someone who needs them

Any takers ?

Can i have the audi pls?or do you wand something in return maybe?

Dooblewasur
That's what I realized after I posted...anyaw, can send on tomorrow's reset.

Mobi

I wasn't bothering ya for it pal. You don't have to send it pal, if ya already have someone to trade/gift to.

OK, Classic Rally Car ticket received from :Dooble all the way in Korth Korea (not a typo). I ended up getting a RS200 Rally Car '85! Thanks again, Dooble of Korth.

Oh here we go. I knew I wouldn't take long for the usual suspects to be back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back