The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know how to multi quote on iPhone?

Yes. Long post alert.

When you want to multi-quote, first you must tap the little blue arrow in the top right corner of the post. Then press the square so it has a check mark in t. Repeat for all posts you want to quote. Finally, press the box in the very top right of your iPod/iPhone's screen, and hit "Multi-Quote".

Yes.. Non GTP app...

1. Click the two quote bubbles (white rectangles to the left of the big "Quote" button) on one of the posts you would like to quote. 2. Click the same on the second post you would like to quote, and the third, and so on, even if they are on different pages. 3. When you get to final post you are quoting, (perhaps you are only quoting two, if so, omit step 2 and simply use #1 and #3 ) click The big quote button. All should be quoted and ready for you.

Now give me 20 Chromes and 23 Level 23 tickets please. No duping. Real ones. 💡

Tap the white box on every person you wish then click new post.

Yes. Long post alert.

When you want to multi-quote, first you must tap the little blue arrow in the top right corner of the post. Then press the square so it has a check mark in t. Repeat for all posts you want to quote. Finally, press the box in the very top right of your iPod/iPhone's screen, and hit "Multi-Quote".

My way is easier, no?

Tap the white box on every person you wish then click new post.

No,its not. Read his question?

I multiquoted the above with two touches on my phone, then typed this post . Doesn't get any easier or faster than that my friend.

5 free Matte Paints tomorrow (or Chromes if you want) for the first person to multiquote two of my posts.

BJBEOSmitty
Yes.. Non GTP app...

1. Click the two quote bubbles (white rectangles to the left of the big "Quote" button) on one of the posts you would like to quote. 2. Click the same on the second post you would like to quote, and the third, and so on, even if they are on different pages. 3. When you get to final post you are quoting, (perhaps you are only quoting two, if so, omit step 2 and simply use #1 and #3 ) click The big quote button. All should be quoted and ready for you.

Now give me 20 Chromes and 23 Level 23 tickets please. No duping. Real ones. 💡

My way is easier, no?

BJBEOSmitty
I multiquoted the above with two touches on my phone, then typed this post . Doesn't get any easier or faster than that my friend.

5 free Matte Paints tomorrow (or Chromes if you want) for the first person to multiquote two of my posts.

There.

Sorry loco, you didn't list Matte or Chrome. Anyone else? :sly:

There. Chrome, please, and thank you.

No Vitamin C with your Beans? That is what I mean by Unusual....

OK - here we go:

Sassy Grass Green
Beans
Vitamin C
Oysters
Maple Orange

All five paint chips sent to GamerDog :D

Dooble always says it best, I just wanted to put a twist on things!

Level 5 sent to Frode - Thank you!
Also sacrificed a Diahatsu Move to Crypto - but I packed it with sandwiches and black-berry jam!!

CRAP! That was supposed to go in my trade thread.... OOOPS!!

Last edited:
"Come on" being accidentally spelled "common" makes it even more entertaining. As though it's happening frequently...

There. Chrome, please, and thank you.

Common why is everyone hating on me?! Please?! Mattes please?1

Dudes,

You both apparently missed the full discussion about greedy people and their unsportive behavor in this thread.
I can tell you, we talked about the 2 of you.

Gamerdog, I told you 2 or 3 times now, you try to ignore me and just keep feeding your greedy monster...
There are many words comming up in my head, words I'm unfortunately not allowed to say because of AUP.

But guys, you both made it to the OP, well done :)

im-watching-you-focker.jpg

EDIT: Whoever thinks it is fun to feed their greed, please think twice...

Last edited:
Outeke
Dudes,

You both apparently missed the full discussion about greedy people and their unsportive behavor in this thread.
I can tell you, we talked about the 2 of you.

Gamerdog, I told you 2 or 3 times now, you try to ignore me and just keep feeding your greedy monster...
There are many words comming up in my head, words I'm unfortunately not allowed to say because of AUP.

But guys, you both made it to the OP, well done :)

EDIT: Whoever thinks it is fun to feed their greed, please think twice...

Support 100%.
Gamerdog, You are reject from my giveaway.

Thanks Outeke.. :cheers:

EDIT: Giving a Level 20 Ticket + 5Chrome Paints!

Has to be under the criteria:

Most important Rule: Has not been gifted from this thread today
<10,000 Posts
<10,000 Cars
<100 Years

ONLY Reply if you Apply!:crazy::lol:

May only Gift when I'm available. Which looks like it'll be Saturday night! :crazy:

*If you can't wait don't bother Quoting*

Offer still stands.

Last edited:
AznParisLovee
Support 100%.
Gamerdog, You are reject from my giveaway.

Thanks Outeke.. :cheers:

EDIT: Giving a Level 20 Ticket + 5Chrome Paints!

Has to be under the criteria:

Most important Rule: Has not been gifted from this thread today
<10,000 Posts
<10,000 Cars
<100 Years

ONLY Reply if you Apply!:crazy::lol:

May only Gift when I'm available. Which looks like it'll be Saturday night! :crazy:

*If you can't wait don't bother Quoting*

Offer still stands.

I think I fit that criteria quiet well ;)

OK OP updated with some Fair Use Policy....whoever is interested, please read.
It is copied from posts in this thread..

FUP will be updated when needed.. have a nice day everybody... :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back