The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
verucasalt.jpg

Hi everyone! I won't waste your time, so I'm going to cut to the cookie right away.

I'm tired of reaching the 20M Cr. limit. I have already bought the most rare and expensive cars in the game (some twice), currently I got 1116 cars in my garage, and only a few standard models left for me to get every single model available in the game.

Since I just can't spend my Cr. fast enough, I decided to start this thread to give away cars (under 1M) with fully tuned parts. Here are the basic guide lines if you wish to receive one from a car from me.

How it works:
  • I'm not sure if I should create my own thread, sicne this thread is pretty much covers what I'm doing, so for now, it will stay like this.
  • If you wish to apply please post what you wish to receive, by following the basic guide lines on your post.
  • Send me a friend request with the guide line bellow, or just post it here.
  • No hard feelings, but my friend list already has too many people that I rarely play with, so, once you receive the car, I will remove you. So please, don't take this personal. :sly:

Car: (the EXACT name of the car you wish to receive)
Hood: (carbon/aluminium/none) (if standard model, leave blank)
Aero parts: (YES/NO) (If yes, please state which ones)
Racing Modified: (YES/NO) (If a car has the RM option, please state if you wish to receive it with this modification carried out)
Color: (Car only/wheels only/car and wheels) (will send color chip separately for the wheels)

The car:
  • Can be any car, premium or standard.
  • The cost of the car must be under 1 million Cr., the cost for purchasing the part does not count, here's a list of cars under 1 million
  • The car will receive full maintenance, oil change, wash, engine, everything to make it as new as possible.
  • All parts available in the tuning shop will be fitted in the car, this includes, but not limited to, all turbo stages, all tyres (snow and dirt if available), etc.
  • Aero parts will be optional, so be sure to mention if you want any, and if you do, tell me which ones.
  • Same for premium models that can be fitted with carbon/aluminium hood. Please state which one you prefer.
  • If the car has a RM version, please tell me if you wish to receive the car with this modification carried out. Here's a list of cars that can have this modification. (I know there's a thread somewhere with this list, I just can't find it right now...)
  • Sadly, I'm leaving the choice of the wheels for you, since the range is not always the same for every model. However, I will happily send you a color ship if needed.

I reach the 20M very easily, so this might happen more often than you think. Keep on a look out as I will do this again.

Rob192005
1116 car garage I think it said..

Wow, gonna be booked up for a while then! Think I might even take part!

@deko wolf-GTPT

Car: PAJERO Rally Raid Car 85' Completely standard please! Will send FR later tonight'

nealcropper
Wow, gonna be booked up for a while then! Think I might even take part!

@deko wolf-GTPT

Car: PAJERO Rally Raid Car 85' Completely standard please! Will send FR later tonight'

Noooooooooooo!

All right, I will be sending the Honda Insight '99 to Rob192005 in a few seconds, and a few seconds after that I will send LM his suits.

Thanks man,Crypto will be pleased,as am I.:)

Ah, well...
The thing is, now I know it will work.
Saved data restored. What does that mean? Three more JG suits in the snakepit waiting for extraction.

Last edited:
I don't do it like that...I send and then reload from my usb and to my knowledge gear sendage is unlimited per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back