The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/25041840.jpg

Ok two lessons have been learned today. Do not double post or gangsta thug moron images will be posted, and do not ask for anything unless it's the specified lists.

I have a sense of humor, and it's all well and good haha :scared:

Ok two lessons have been learned today. Do not double post or gangsta thug moron images will be posted, and do not ask for anything unless it's the specified lists.

I have a sense of humor, and it's all well and good haha :scared:

Never too old to learn... đź‘Ť

Since it has been a couple of days again....this is the offer for today...until reset!

Outeke's replica palace
Today I will give away a replica of somebodies choice in here...
I do add a little rule to it, as I haven't changed the OP yet haha

Rule..#1
You have to have interest in building your own replicas but yet not started.
Rule..#2
You have to qualify yourself as a generous guy/girl
Rule..#3
I decide if you get it....or not :)

Cheers

PS. Most tradeable replicas from my signature are available.
I just don't give away replicas that currently have a trade-thread in the marketplace..

This offer is open again!

Since it has been a couple of days again....this is the offer for today...until reset!

This offer is open again!

I have an interest in Replicas, I'm intrigued by the whole process. I have not got any Replica Cars or made any.
I offered a car a whole back but no-one took it?
And yeah..

Referencing the contest on page 402....

Closest gets a sweet ticket of their choice (67, 69, 23, 24), paint, horns and gear.

Last place gets 5 white paints! :)

AgronD - 58 miles
gamerdog - 30 miles
Theace37 - 17.3 miles
crazylads - 67 miles
OPT1MUM_G4M3R - 15 miles
s0ul_chicken - 59.2
HarvRBR - 38 miles
YouButNotYou - 20 miles
Akbar2k7 - 33 miles
cryptomanic - 42 miles
tatschris81 - 0 miles

Been to school and back, which was 9 miles.... lunch with the wife up next, another location or two after that as well... and some evening driving too.

I know you all took the day off work in anticipation/nervousness. Hang in there. :cool:

Been to school and back, which was 9 miles.... lunch with the wife up next, another location or two after that as well... and some evening driving too.

I know you all took the day off work in anticipation/nervousness. Hang in there. :cool:

I was gonna go with 10Miles, how about you take a detour around Indy? Maybe go on the track for a mile or two?

BJBEOSmitty

25? Am I allowed to enter?

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Thanks mate

No problem.

Right I think I have cleared my backlog of gifting. No gifting from me this weekend, because, this weekend I will mostly be duping.

So I will take orders for the entire week next week. Thats 5 days! So place your orders now!

No conditions, just if think your are worthy of receiving then you shall do exactly that! Also say thanks, I hate it when you send a boat load of suits to someone and they don't have the decency to say thank you. Not saying any names. If you don't you will be shunned from all future giveaways, and I giveaway a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back