Not open for further replies.
Todays Friday! That means I'm giving away a car! Whoever guessed these
Color eyes :
Favorite color:
Favorite hotwheel:
Favorite car:
Ill check after school!

25? Am I allowed to enter?

Definitely. Check page 402 sir. I'm trying not to repost everything repeatedly.

I have been on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway track many times... Don't think they will let me out there today.

locoman88
Todays Friday! That means I'm giving away a car! Whoever guessed these
Color eyes :
Favorite color:
Favorite hotwheel:
Favorite car:
Ill check after school!

Green
Red
No idea...
Porsche 911

Would like your mythical standard TVR Tuscan speed 6...

All right, Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (RS612) '03 (I think that was the car) has been sent to...whoever I said I would send it to.

nealcropper
No problem.

Right I think I have cleared my backlog of gifting. No gifting from me this weekend, because, this weekend I will mostly be duping.

So I will take orders for the entire week next week. Thats 5 days! So place your orders now!

No conditions, just if think your are worthy of receiving then you shall do exactly that! Also say thanks, I hate it when you send a boat load of suits to someone and they don't have the decency to say thank you. Not saying any names. If you don't you will be shunned from all future giveaways, and I giveaway a lot!

Repost

Thank you much hasslemoff for the 67' ticket, I opened it and got a 2D race car!

And whoever I owed mattes to, I sent them.

gamerdog6482
Well, when it was in the OCD the entire description was the exact same as the SST. Says that the parts are all the same as the C6.

Not a mention of the C6, I'll send it anyway you can look on Tuesday.

3 slots still available, any takers?

nealcropper
Not a mention of the C6, I'll send it anyway you can look on Tuesday.

3 slots still available, any takers?

Is it possible that you might have a Nissan 240zg!? (:

Henso32
Do you have a ZZII sir?

JoRdY105
Is it possible that you might have a Nissan 240zg!? (:

I did have a ZZ II but I sent it to someone an asked them to dupe it and return it and they never did!!! Lol.

No I don't have a 240zg, sorry JoRdY105. Anything else I can interest you in?

Do you have a ZZII sir?

I have a TommyKaira ZZII fully tuned with about 600 and something BHP, I think, I'll check later but I definitely have one... Send me a friend request and I'll send it you tonight after the reset?

PSN - YouButNotYou

I did have a ZZ II but I sent it to someone an asked them to dupe it and return it and they never did!!! Lol.

OH, THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been looking for the person who sent me that ZZII for ages! I'll send it tonight after reset.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back