The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an interest in Replicas, I'm intrigued by the whole process. I have not got any Replica Cars or made any.
I offered a car a whole back but no-one took it?
And yeah..

Cool please send a fr to ouwtje and let me know which your after.
I need to send it before reset :)

Cheers

What did they tell you in K-school? :scared:

False, you've tried 10% of US states, and there are also territories, etc, and Jacksonville is only one of many cities.

Can I also say something else? I think you're trying to be a bit smart-arse unless its a joke, but I may have listen 5 in that post but I've tried at least 15... And It doesn't matter about the territories it just matters about states... South Carolina is the closest so far, but I still have no clue, so.. If you can please shed some light on this situation?

This is in a language only you and I can understand:
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/25061046.jpg

funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

It would cease to become a double post.

If they were by twelve different people they sure would be sir. Why even nitpick or argue about it double? More wasted space my friend... Clogging up what used to be a good thread.

Three people gobbling up 80% of the giveaways might have been preferable in my opinion.

Can I also say something else? I think you're trying to be a bit smart-arse unless its a joke, but I may have listen 5 in that post but I've tried at least 15... And It doesn't matter about the territories it just matters about states... South Carolina is the closest so far, but I still have no clue, so.. If you can please shed some light on this situation?

I can't...but I would suggest not worrying about this as soon as possible. I can't stress that enough.

This is in a language only you and I can understand:
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/25061046.jpg

I don't think we can really take people seriously in general...

South Carolina

No, but the closest so far

I would guess St. Louis, MO - but I'm terrified of double's imminent geographical judging and potential derision. :)

Five free Mattes or Chromes to the person with the worst guess from now until that giveaway is finished.

I would guess St. Louis, MO - but I'm terrified of double's imminent geographical judging and potential derision. :)

Five free Mattes or Chromes to the person with the worst guess from now until that giveaway is finished.

To be honest: I have no idea what this geography guessing game is about...
And it's Dooble!
;)

The thing is though, the clue is that it is South of New York, one of the four sides of this state is facing the ocean, so has a shoreline. I have tried everything South of New York and on the shoreline... I really am confused.. I'm confused.

How about California? That is south of NY.

The thing is I don't know which way Jahgee is looking at it when he says South because I am looking it at it from Canada at the top... Because I'm confused and I have a good geographical knowledge.

The thing is I don't know which way Jahgee is looking at it when he says South because I am looking it at it from Canada at the top... Because I'm confused and I have a good geographical knowledge.

There is only one south.

There is only one south.

California is South of it, I understand where you are coming from... And also I know many people who look at South different ways, I know right, weird... And Californias Mascot is not a Bird/Indian? Because the clue was this state uses those as Mascots? South Carolina is the closest up to now. I was thinking of Iowa but that has no coast.

usa_map.gif

If you are going by the top of the state, nearly EVERYTHING is south.

But not everything has a coast because of Mexico in the way.
EDIT: I have tried Virginia, West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Missippi, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Florida. They are all of those with a coast. I have checked all of the mascots as well... I have also checked a lot of the states on the inner country..

I should have never requested the dozen + entries for my giveaway be sent to me via visitor message. It is really clogging up my page in a big way.

BJBEOSmitty
I should have never requested the dozen + entries for my giveaway be sent to me via visitor message. It is really clogging up my page in a big way.

Yea I could see that...

Actually, I was pushing the biggest sarcasm button of all time.

What's the mileage up to now? Sorry about all the messages, lol...

Mid to high 20's I think, didb't check the odometer trip reading when I got back about 45 mins ago. Traveling to football later though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back