The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BJBEOSmitty
Actually, I was pushing the biggest sarcasm button of all time.

Mid to high 20's I think, didb't check the odometer trip reading when I got back about 45 mins ago. Traveling to football later though!

Dam, where do you live that everything is sooo far away.

BJBEOSmitty
South of New York. One portion of my state is coastline. Indians and birds all over the damn place. It's really something special.

Ah, I live downtown Chicago. I can do anything and it's all in a 10 mile radius

South of New York. One portion of my state is coastline. Indians and birds all over the damn place. It's really something special.

Hmmm. Im sensing that was a clue... I am all the Sherlock Holmes you could have ever wanted.. I'm sure I checked Indianapolis?

Dam, where do you live that everything is sooo far away.

Ah, I live downtown Chicago. I can do anything and it's all in a 10 mile radius

Lol

47EE3269-21CF-4849-8FD0-ED233FBFD71D-8237-0000117404747452.jpg

The competition, and I have a feeling you do know what I'm talking about..

That is somebody else's competition my friend. But it's dominating the thread at the moment.

If I didn't have the next 5 days booked with gifts/trades, I'd post something substantial like a 1969, Level 23 double prize with any dealership car DLC painted for free - to get the thread back on track. Far too late for that now though... :indiff:

"Indianapolis" is not an answer that gets anyone any prizes in this thread right now, never has been I'm certain.

Dude I guess the brown one under south Carolina

You got it, I checked back and YouButNotYou, you didn't guess Georgia, you named that you had guessed it but you didn't.

Here is some pictures of Bella for you guys
403632_333268050047397_1778673196_a.jpg

405947_339226926118176_543960967_n.jpg

293169_176832035784504_1498926632_a.jpg

Ace, if you could add me, I will send you your car

The final Maserati is still up for grabs: What famous singer is my cat named after (Hint, he is a male)?

Jahgee1124
You got it, I checked back and YouButNotYou, you didn't guess Georgia, you named that you had guessed it but you didn't.

Here is some pictures of Bella for you guys

Ace, if you could add me, I will send you your car

The final Maserati is still up for grabs: What famous singer is my cat named after (Hint, he is a male)?

I'm on my phone so I can't see your PSN, what is it?

Anyone with a Pinkalicious chair for their dog has almost certainly named their cat after either George Michael, Tom Jones, or Bono.

I'll guess Eddie Vedder.

locoman88
Todays Friday! That means I'm giving away a car! Whoever guessed these
Color eyes :
Favorite color:
Favorite hotwheel:
Favorite car:
Ill check after school!
This is still going!
Theace37
Green
Red
No idea...
Porsche 911

Would like your mythical standard TVR Tuscan speed 6...

Close!

How could I have been so stupid!!

Charlie Daniels sang Devil Went Down to Georgia. If it's not him, you have some explaining to do, unless it's the Georgia On My Mind guy or somebody named Peaches or Boiled Peanuts.

Theace37
Could you tell me witch category I got wrong?

Color eyes and favorite car. Actually ill make it three of my favorite. If you can guess at least one then wala! And hotwheel.

Oh.... THAT giveaway.

"Favorite Hot Wheel" - I thought you were joking, as that might take another 8,000 posts sir. We'd be better off guessing Doob's favorite um... "position." there are only a thousand or so "positions".

From wikipedia.... Roughly 10,000 or more different models of Hot Wheel Cars have been produced over the years.

I'll guess though. Model 7,432?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back