The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Robabza did not want them, they are donated to the giveaway thread

5 chrome paints up for the taking for people who have not claimed on this thread for the last 24 hours

Traded today already so will be sent Wednesday 22nd as soon as I accept the FR

Thanks

And your ticket has been sent aswell sir.👍

Thanks! So much generousness here...I have to give back. Am booked (one day from this thread 👍) these next two days...after that...anyone want a car of their choice from my list?

Goodnight, it's 11 PM here...only 1 more post tonight!

This is a great thread 👍 I just picked up a plymouth prowler in the factory purple. Has miles and no switches. I picked it up solely to pay it forward toi this great community. I'm sure someone wants it in their collection.

So who wants it :)

psn is SUBY25

porthillking
I'm not sure, FR porthillking just in case, and i'll send 5 your way. :)

Yeah I think I already have you mate, I can't get to my PS3 ATM. I'll sen one later tonight if in not on your list pal. Thanks a lot.

5 paints for free too anyone who didn't beg in this thread. FR needs to be send to me before tomorrow. 12AM/1PM

No one replied :( Damn -_-". That was my last offer for a while here.

You mean your post above? Post #8520 which means over 150 posts ahead. I doubt that anybody can remember (except the monkey). Don`t surrender. Sometimes it`s hard to gift even a ticket or a car. Keep doing and don`t take things personally.
👍

Monatsende
You mean your post above? Post #8520 which means over 150 posts ahead. I doubt that anybody can remember (except the monkey). Don`t surrender. Sometimes it`s hard to gift even a ticket or a car. Keep doing and don`t take things personally.
👍

I dont know, I offered a weeks worth of slots an they were gone in about 5 mins! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back