The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outeke
We have a wonderful list for this....

Oh c'mon I need TONS of this ticket :( Is the one I keep searching for months :/
I already tried 45 tickets and none of the were a Ferrari P4,and my 46th chance have been taken away :( Please,is my Favorite car EVER

EDIT:Fe662 is sadly off PSN :/ He sold me his PSN with his GT5 saved in the Playstation Plus Folder.Good person,now he only want to know about World Warcraft xD
And,the saved PSPlus data had only a few cars xD.No historic cars also,so I need to get them again xD
Do you know why I'm desesperate to get the tickets?

Last edited:
hasslemoff
If you can send a FR to GTP_Hasslemoff before 9pm (BST) choose a Lvl 24 or 67 ticket for delivery tonight, with some random mattes thrown in :).

Just post in here to let me know 👍.

Could I take that, 67' off your hands.

If you think I'm bein' greedy don't send to me.

Trying for that P4!

Thanks much!

Theace37
Could I take that, 67' off your hands.

If you think I'm bein' greedy don't send to me.

Trying for that P4!

Thanks much!

Lol you too? P4 are really hard to find now e.e

Oh c'mon I need TONS of this ticket :( Is the one I keep searching for months :/

Honestly mate.:) The more you beg, the less you will get here.👍 We all see you getting gifts and making trades. I'm sure someone has traded you that '67 ticket more than once by now :sly:.

The point of this thread is to give to new members, and people who are truly in need.:)

And feeding the green monster is in NO WAY part of this thread. The OP has made this very clear many times.👍 And once you are put in the greedy people list, you need to earn your way off it. Begging will not work. Only giving.:)

I'm trying to help you. So please don't take it the wrong way.:cheers:

playnthru
Honestly mate.:) The more you beg, the less you will get here.👍 We all see you getting gifts and making trades. I'm sure someone has traded you that '67 ticket more than once by now :sly:.

The point of this thread is to give to new members, and people who are truly in need.:)

And feeding the green monster is in NO WAY part of this thread. The OP has made this very clear many times.👍 And once you are put in the greedy people list, you need to earn your way off it. Begging will not work. Only giving.:)

Oki doki.....
I think I will need to leave this thread for a while :(
But something I don't understand is that I didn't begged :/ I just accepted others offers :)
But I think I accepted sooo many offers.That will make me greedy also xD
And I also don't gave anything to give :( Fe662 gave me a poor chromes/horns/mattes/tickets account :( I just bought his account because he had DLC xD

gamerdog6482
Then offer something.

But I dont have nothing to offer D: As I said,I bought Fe662's account just cause the DLC.We had just lost his game save before he sold it to me e.e

Sent Glitch suit, JG suit, Mattes, and Horn 112 to IamKillax.
Sent a TVR Tuscan to Dooble.

Outeke
Newly added, a greedy people list, since they don't want to listen to our comment.
We have to specify for you givers who they are....so they don't end up with everything...
The list includes the following persons...

Greedy people (a.k.a. hall of shame or hall of lame!):

[*]Thenextbob ( WagnerAlmeida, Fe662??[No it's his friend xD] )
[*]gamerdog6482
[*]Locoman88

gamerdog6482
I'll take that!

In that case, free stuff is available. Only take it if you need it.

I don't think you'll have freebies today :/

Man, you hit the nail right on the head. Perfectly written essay. A+

:D Just saw in my Paints and I saw I have around 10 silver chromes :S
I'm giving away 5 of them :) Any takers?

Anyone want 5 paints? By now, I'm sure I have any and all mattes, have 10 gold, 5 silver, and a crap ton of CS...Anyone? Bueller...Bueller?

EDIT:Someone just take them...we need a bigger demand with the supply we get...
Supply and demand, folks. Supply and demand.

Dooblewasur
Anyone want 5 paints? By now, I'm sure I have any and all mattes, have 10 gold, 5 silver, and a crap ton of CS...Anyone? Bueller...Bueller?

Lol I think people don't want paints :/ xD

But I dont have nothing to offer D: As I said,I bought Fe662's account just cause the DLC.We had just lost his game save before he sold it to me e.e

Sorry sir, but that is BS.

Offer an unusual used car - a different color TVR from the new OCD, offer to buy someone a premium and tune it. Win a seasonal and offer the ticket or car.

I would love paints as thats exactly what im looking for but i don't in any way want to look greedy lol

EDIT:Someone just take them...we need a bigger demand with the supply we get...
Supply and demand, folks. Supply and demand.

Lol I think people don't want paints :/ xD

I want paints :sly:.. but i think i might need to give some others a bit of a chance so i'll wait a wee bit..

& i dont think commenting on offers counts as ungreedying yourself :P

also what is cs?

Kadz246
I would love paints as thats exactly what im looking for but i don't in any way want to look greedy lol

No problem,I can give those for you.To don't be greedy,just ask please,and then Thanks :) Just have good intentions
Is 5 solver chrome good for you?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back