The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love paints as thats exactly what im looking for but i don't in any way want to look greedy lol
What do you want? Send a fr to thugdevotion and i will send you 5 of whatever you want.

Thenextbob
No problem,I can give those for you.To don't be greedy,just ask please,and then Thanks :) Just have good intentions
Is 5 solver chrome good for you?:)

Of course it is mate. Appreciate it very much thank you!!

My psn is Kadz246 send me a FR :D

Gaussian Rendition 7:
7707609334_dc6de4b534_b.jpg

And here is Blue Noise Rendition 4:
7840862716_f46606f156.jpg

You said no to both.
Anyway, back on track (pun intended). Freebies still available!

Gaussian Rendition 7:
7707609334_dc6de4b534_b.jpg

And here is Blue Noise Rendition 4:
7840862716_f46606f156.jpg

You said no to both.
Anyway, back on track (pun intended). Freebies still available!

They weren't really my style, though I never remember the Blue Noise...
I do like the numbers though!

Hey outeke, hate to see another fellow to be greedy.. anyways, been trying to work my way up! Also, guys, Friday is another giveaway! Be prepared!

locoman88
Hey outeke, hate to see another fellow to be greedy.. anyways, been trying to work my way up! Also, guys, Friday is another giveaway! Be prepared!

Who you mean another fellow?:/ Me?

locoman88

Well,its sad but I will recover my Reputation of a not greedy person,I promise you :D (but some day my giveaways will stop as I need to get some more thing to give away :s )

And you think that a giveaway a week will get you anywhere?
Well,its sad but I will recover my Reputation of a not greedy person,I promise you :D (but some day my giveaways will stop as I need to get some more thing to give away :s )

Good luck, I have been trying as hard as a physically can (Due to car/day limit) for some time and it hasn't got me anywhere.

Thenextbob
Yeah me too. I'm being better.
Dooblewasur
Nodoby wants the 5 paints? :ill:
Would hate to see another slot wasted.

There is a thread this guys looking for them. Can't post link.

@gamerdog: look, I am trying my best. Every weekly ones are my big ones. Tickets, etc. I will give smaller values other times. Geez. . .

WOW! I had one day away and we are back to this AGAIN!? I cant believe another person has been added to the list. Ahhh well.

gamerdog6482
Good luck, I have been trying as hard as a physically can (Due to car/day limit) for some time and it hasn't got me anywhere.

Gamerdog, don't think that your trying has gone unnoticed, because it hasn't.

In other news; A rather special ZZII has been sent to Henso32 as promised. Take care of her, she's my pride and joy.

Gamerdog, don't think that your trying has gone unnoticed, because it hasn't.

In other news; A rather special ZZII has been sen to Henso32 as promised. Take care of her, she's my pride and joy.

I never said it wasn't unnoticed, I said it wasn't getting me anywhere. At least in the mind of Outeke.

And how many times have you traded that ZZII? If you want I can send you a few more copies.

gamerdog6482
I never said it wasn't unnoticed, I said it wasn't getting me anywhere. At least in the mind of Outeke.

And how many times have you traded that ZZII? If you want I can send you a few more copies.

That's the third time, including you, and I'm due to send it again Saturday.

Yeah me too. I'm being better.

There is a thread this guys looking for them. Can't post link.

@gamerdog: look, I am trying my best. Every weekly ones are my big ones. Tickets, etc. I will give smaller values other times. Geez. . .

Okay, that's...erm, helpful...
I'll just search for one of those threads where someone wants gold chrome or blah blah blah blah...make his (statistically, his) day better:tup: :dopey:

Guys I think I just proper messed up.

I just put GT5 on received my 370z tuned car GTA EDITION. Sent Henso his ZZII reloaded my save from USB and the 370Z has gone and no ticket! What the hell am I supposed to do!?

Okay, that's...erm, helpful...
I'll just search for one of those threads where someone wants gold chrome or blah blah blah blah...make his (statistically, his) day better:tup: :dopey:

Or you could do what Locoman did. Go to a "I need four more cars until I'm done!" thread and request a Ford GT (No Stripe) for free.

Guys I think I just proper messed up.

I just put GT5 on received my 370z tuned car GTA EDITION. Sent Henso his ZZII reloaded my save from USB and the 370Z has gone and no ticket! What the hell am I supposed to do!?

Go slower next time...:crazy:
I often have some gift waiting for me, so I just don't accept until I have sent all the stuff I need to.

Or you could do what Locoman did. Go to a "I need four more cars until I'm done!" thread and request a Ford GT (No Stripe) for free.

I don't follow...but I don't want a No Stripe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back