The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 52 (PlayStation Challenge) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 160 comments
I've seen the Amuse S2000 wasn't in the list... :ouch:
I've just noticed the race looking car, I hope it will be accepted... :nervous:
I hope so, FWIW, it was allowed as a "alternate" for the Gr.3 class in a previous comp.

Nevertheless, Dude! That is one freakin' fine looking S2K :bowdown: :cheers:

FINAL ENTRY

Whew, just made it again.

I'm not completely happy with this thing, and once more, my PS4 is being weird with images. But even us lottery winners can't have it all. Just a collection of the greatest automobiles that money can buy.

So I tried out the Porsche, and why not? It has as legendary a history as any of the makes in motorsports, and a competitive car with sweet characteristics. Dealing with the typical Playstation colors wasn't working for me, so I threw a few ideas at it, and this is what stuck. With all the talent in this place it's hard to compete, but I worked on it for three days, so I figure what the heck? Unfortunately, my "camera" is still acting up, and the images looked awful, half of them like I used florescent paints. I'm not sure if the camera thought it was chameleon or what, but it messed with many of the pictures. These were the best of the lot. At least the darn track image was in focus, and it remembered the paint on the wheels.

Winning with this thing from the back of the pack... well, I'm still working on that. But I managed a sixth place finish at Red Bull yesterday. So, back to the track with me.

Wasn't sure if I'd make this one as work has kept me pretty busy, but I do have something I can throw in the pot.

Is there still a little time left @Cytoria?

FINAL ENTRY

:cheers:
As you can see I went ahead :D. Less than 24 hrs late...that's early for some ;) :lol:.

I didn't really have time for a completely new livery, so decided to rework one of my early ones. I changed the original white paint for a liquid metallic finish to give a bit more depth to the fade and a bit more lustre to the front end. After losing some of the original sponsor logos (just gone :( ) and having to hide some bad masking :yuck:, I decided to update some of the others and did a lot of reshaping/re-placing of the ones that were still there to fit the body...better than they did before at least :sly:.

Last edited:
- - END OF THE COMPETITION - -​

Thank you all for your participation. We end this round with 29 amazing entries. The poll is now up to vote :
POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 52 (PlayStation Challenge) - OPEN

To those who used three bonus pictures, I'm sorry but this was never specified in the rules, so I've kept the most reprensentative pictures, as a of matter of equity with the other entries.

On a personal note, I really wished I could enter this theme since I've been a PlayStation user for years and even a Sony-boy in general (Bravia TVs, etc...). The original PlayStation was the only one I didn't buy on day One, and I've owned at least two versions of each iteration since. Unfortunately, the current circumstances leave me less free time, and I've chosen to focus these hours on running the competitions, especially the GTPlanet one. I'm known to post late entries, but that late would have been disrespectful, so I'd rather stay out of this round. Ironically, the PS-boy missed the PlayStation theme, but will do the alcohol/tobacco one, although I don't drink or smoke :lol:

Back