The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,195 views
Home - Jakarta, Indonesia
Currently staying in the state of California, USA
 
I live in Florida now.

I have been to Antarctica 4 times in military service. One time to 90 degrees South.

CDub
 
Kentucky
 
Dear those in charge of the GTP Map (I'm looking at you @Daniel / @TB),

I eagarly await the renaming of the country formerly known as 'Thailand' to its new name 'Shemland'.

You efforts will be rewarded with some small islands of the coast named in your honour.

Many thanks,

Glorious Leader Shem. ;)
 
I need to update the map anyway, as the last update I made to the excel spreadsheet was in February. :eek:

@TB is there any way to change the ownership of the thread so I could update at any time?
 
@TB is there any way to change the ownership of the thread so I could update at any time?
Not that I'm seeing as an option for me. @Famine might be able to work his magic, though.
 
I'm almost sure I can't do this on XF. And I'm loathe to practice in case it Shems everything up.
 
I need to help get GA get in the count.
East Atlanta Slums, GA
 
Thai...erm...Shemland. I'm officially a resident now.
 
Map's been updated as of this post. 👍 Apart from adding shemland Thailand, there were no map changes.
G1P1Waz.png


Could a mod (@TB? @Famine ?) add it to the OP and change the thread title date?
 
Last edited:
Map's been updated as of this post. 👍 Apart from adding shemland Thailand, there were no map changes.

So it begins....
 
Needs more Alabama.
 
Indonesia.
I'm not surprised there's only a few Planeteers (Thank you Fangio for the word) here.
 
@UnoMOTO

Great thread & resource!!!! 👍 👍
I used it for reference to make a time zone table for Seasonals that started May 21, 2014.

:cheers:
 
I'm in Northern Territory, Australia, but I see it's white. Well there are at least me and my boys here playing.
 
Back