The Paint Trading Thread

Looking for silver chrome paints if anyone has any that they are giving away.

Will trade in return just name your terms.

Looking for some paint chips:

2x Matte White (lambo white matte) either is fine
2x random silver mattes
1x silver chrome

can trade paint today...

I have everything except white matte.

Anyone willing to give some TVR or chrome paints , will trade cars , haven't got many paints , so I will give you any car that seems reasonable . I have a wide choice of cars :)

Pm me if you are interested

5 gold/silver chrome offered looking for 5x bianco canopus or other new matts think they were lambo related,or will take matte light green can trade before reset

Last edited:
Looking for 1 (Toyota),Lime Green Pearl.

Trade for 5x Tank Horns.👍

I dont need that horn... I dont think... anyhow, send FR to LemonDiscus and I will send you 5x of them 👍

If you want to compare I am looking to fill my horn collection and you can visit my garage in my signature... If you dont have any of those I will send the paints anyhow.

Any ticket would make me really happy though ;)

EDIT - I will leave my trade offer open til reset tomorrow or close to it and if not taken I will move on. (No offense I just need to make the most of my trades each day)

Thanks

Last edited:
looking for these paints. Marrone Apus - Nero Nemesis - Bianco Canopus. i have other rare paints matts/chrome etc mc's and 100% gear that i can trade.

hoolio
looking for these paints. Marrone Apus - Nero Nemesis - Bianco Canopus. i have other rare paints matts/chrome etc mc's and 100% gear that i can trade.

I have them! Can you remote race?

I dont need that horn... I dont think... anyhow, send FR to LemonDiscus and I will send you 5x of them 👍

If you want to compare I am looking to fill my horn collection and you can visit my garage in my signature... If you dont have any of those I will send the paints anyhow.

Any ticket would make me really happy though ;)

EDIT - I will leave my trade offer open til reset tomorrow or close to it and if not taken I will move on. (No offense I just need to make the most of my trades each day)

Thanks

Sorry, I missed this.👎

Please don't wait on me.... If it's O.K i'll FR you tonight.. Anytime you could send would be great. :)

I can send a ticket, next reset.

Anyone Have hawaiian blue metallic? LMK what paint you might be interested in trading for it.

I'm looking for it,if I have it I would like Leather Blue Met.(also from Mini),thanks.

No good I'm afraid,I have 3381 paints but apparently not that one..:ouch: sorry.

Last edited:
Sorry, I missed this.👎

Please don't wait on me.... If it's O.K i'll FR you tonight.. Anytime you could send would be great. :)

I can send a ticket, next reset.

Accepted... Paints heading your way shortly

Edit... Well, nevermind.. Sorry bout that, I thought I would get the chip... guess not... =/ I guess that 2.4 update affected more than just the Jag... I was able to get the paints off of that car before. I couldnt even get the Matt Black now.... I am sorry again

This must be another item with the 2.0.4 update like the XJR-9 Paint...

For the trouble I offer 5x of any of the Mattes (Lambo's Included), Color Shifts, Chromes or the XJR-9 | Free of charge ;)

Just let me know which 5 you would like

Last edited:
I'm looking for it,if I have it I would like Leather Blue Met.(also from Mini),thanks.

No good I'm afraid,I have 3381 paints but apparently not that one..:ouch: sorry.
Hello mate I have 1 chip Hawaiian Blue Metallic of the Mini.
I can send to you tomorrow, Wednesday.
You are still on the FR.
Let me know if there are 4 other paints you need

Regards

Any green and orange fluorescents? if you dont want them, send them my way! Thanks!

These are my greens:
Isotope Green - x1
Lime Green Metallic - x5
Matte Light Green - x5
Vert Citron (a bit of a dark hue but by chip looks kinda fluorescent) x1
Electric Green - x3
Sassy Grass Green - x2
Verde Gemma Metallizzato (Bright Green almost yellowish) - x1
Verde Countach - x1
Fantasiagrun - x1
Brocade Yellow Pearl (chip looks more green but BRIGHT) - x3
Sublime - x1

And My Oranges:
Spicy Orange Mica - x3
Chameleon Orange (SC) - x5
Chrome Orange Metallic (light) - x2
Chrome Orange Metallic (dark) - x3
Chrome Orange - x3
Aztec Orange - x1
Very Orange - x3
Arancio Atlas - x1
Bahama Yellow (dont be fooled by name, bright orange!) - x1
HEMI Orange - x1
Matte Orange - x5
Electric Orange - x1

And I can paint a car of your choice that I have in my Garage with GT Flourescence 03, 04 (Green) or 07 (orange) which are the DLC green paints. Each car with DLC paint = 1 ticket, 5 paints is = 1 ticket

DLC Painted cars will come with at least 1 switch, 0 miles and maybe some wins... depends on what you would like if you choose this with what I have (almost every tradeable car in the game I have)

If interested let me know.

Last edited:
ryanerb
These are my greens:
Isotope Green - x1
Lime Green Metallic - x5
Matte Light Green - x5
Vert Citron (a bit of a dark hue but by chip looks kinda fluorescent) x1
Electric Green - x3
Sassy Grass Green - x2
Verde Gemma Metallizzato (Bright Green almost yellowish) - x1
Verde Countach - x1
Fantasiagrun - x1
Brocade Yellow Pearl (chip looks more green but BRIGHT) - x3
Sublime - x1

And My Oranges:
Spicy Orange Mica - x3
Chameleon Orange (SC) - x5
Chrome Orange Metallic (light) - x2
Chrome Orange Metallic (dark) - x3
Chrome Orange - x3
Aztec Orange - x1
Very Orange - x3
Arancio Atlas - x1
Bahama Yellow (dont be fooled by name, bright orange!) - x1
HEMI Orange - x1
Matte Orange - x5
Electric Orange - x1

And I can paint a car of your choice that I have in my Garage with GT Flourescence 03, 04 (Green) or 07 (orange) which are the DLC green paints. Each car with DLC paint = 1 ticket, 5 paints is = 1 ticket

DLC Painted cars will come with at least 1 switch, 0 miles and maybe some wins... depends on what you would like if you choose this with what I have (almost every tradeable car in the game I have)

If interested let me know.

mind shooting me the verde gemma metallizzato and brocade yellow pearl? i have no tickets but let me know what else you could be interested in. thanks!

mind shooting me the verde gemma metallizzato and brocade yellow pearl? i have no tickets but let me know what else you could be interested in. thanks!

I would also be interested in knowing if you have any of these (0/0/0) and which colors they are:

Any RUF that I dont have (They have been OCD cars off and on tell me what you have)
Alpha Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 (I already have Blue Medio and Avorio)
Autobacs Faraiya '02 (I already have black and blue)
Chevy SSR '03 (I already have Redline Red, Smokin Asphalt and Slingshot Yellow)
Triumph Spitifire (I have Pimento, Carmine and Topaz)

All but the first one are in the OCD right now. If you have any of those I would be interested.

Send the FR to LemonDiscus. If my wife doesnt have the TV taken I may be able to sneak the trade in before reset... If not I get the TV at reset everyday so... Of course I would send 5x paints for the car. I could come up with a combo of those 2 paints or which one would you like in the 3 count? (it would be easier for me to do verde gemma metallizzato (x2) and brocade yellow pearl (x3)

I would also be interested in knowing if you have any of these (0/0/0) and which colors they are:

Any RUF that I dont have (They have been OCD cars off and on tell me what you have)
Alpha Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 (I already have Blue Medio and Avorio)
Autobacs Faraiya '02 (I already have black and blue)
Chevy SSR '03 (I already have Redline Red, Smokin Asphalt and Slingshot Yellow)
Triumph Spitifire (I have Pimento, Carmine and Topaz)

All but the first one are in the OCD right now. If you have any of those I would be interested.

Send the FR to LemonDiscus. If my wife doesnt have the TV taken I may be able to sneak the trade in before reset... If not I get the TV at reset everyday so... Of course I would send 5x paints for the car. I could come up with a combo of those 2 paints or which one would you like in the 3 count? (it would be easier for me to do verde gemma metallizzato (x2) and brocade yellow pearl (x3)

I have the Autobacs Garaiya '02 But in black 0/0/0. I could throw on a maziora paint on it if you'd like..

I have the Autobacs Garaiya '02 But in black 0/0/0. I could throw on a maziora paint on it if you'd like..

Send me a FR and I will send the paints your way anyhow. I dont need another black Garaiya but I can still send the paints anyhow. Just remember the favor. Because of your timezone I probably wont be able to send til next reset though.

Enjoy. Again the PSN is LemonDiscus.

Send me a FR and I will send the paints your way anyhow. I dont need another black Garaiya but I can still send the paints anyhow. Just remember the favor. Because of your timezone I probably wont be able to send til next reset though.

Enjoy. Again the PSN is LemonDiscus.

Definitely, Thanks. Btw I was searching those two paints i requested, they're a tad bit dull colors, Any greens that are full with color, bright and really noticable almost like a tennis ball color. Thanks! *edit* (kind of like the green on the wheels of the team burst s13 in my gtp icon)

Definitely, Thanks. Btw I was searching those two paints i requested, they're a tad bit dull colors, Any greens that are full with color, bright and really noticable almost like a tennis ball color. Thanks! *edit* (kind of like the green on the wheels of the team burst s13 in my gtp icon)

5x paints sent. As stated 2x of the Verde and 3x of the other

Just dont forget me if you see I need something (though I am getting to the point there isnt much else to need.)

My standard rate is usually 1 of any ticket for 5 paints. I wouldnt care if that 1 ticket was one I had or not... Just and FYI.

Enjoy

Back