The Paint Trading Thread

sikbeta
OK, how about your 1000 ticket for 5 matte black paints? 👍

I can do that. I will add you when I get home in an hour and a half or if you want to add me pauln123 then I can send right when I get home.

I can do that. I will add you when I get home in an hour and a half or if you want to add me pauln123 then I can send right when I get home.

It'll take a little longer for me to get back home, so send the FR, will accept and send the paints right away 👍

Hey :D Here I am!

Please note: If anyone else is interested in these colours, let me know! :)

So here are some colours I have that you may like...

Matte Colours
Matte Dark Green
Matte Purple TRADED

Rare and Unusual Colours (I don't have a great knowledge of colours but I would consider most of these relativley rare or unusual)
Midnight Purple II - TRADED
Championship White
Starlight Black Metallic
Botnical Green Metallic
French Blue
Hawaiian Blue Metallic
Maziora Everest
Sand Beige
Metalized Pale Blue
AMG Le Mans rot
HEMI Orange
Splash Green Mica

Any of those take you fancy?

Can i trade you for AMG Le mans rot?

I want some Matte Paintchips, but I dont have much Cars, only like 20 Cars.

The Pace Car and the XJ220 are the best Cars I have xD

Sure I can win it, hope that isnt a B-Spec Race, don't have any B-Spec Driver :D

I think it's a A-Spec, but B-Spec is pretty easy If you have a powerful car, create drivers under the list below your garage icon, they can win credits for you and some lvl tickets + cars as well 👍

Hi there! Does anybody have Formula Chameleon Green paint (a standard TVR's specific paint)? I would give any colour you want for it.

Hello.

Wanted:
Oakland Green from Jensen x 2

Available:
Matte Light Blue x 1
Matte Blue x 2
Matte Dark Blue x 1
All matte paints are GT's paints.

I WILL NOT SEND FIRST.

Send a FR to Anssi83 and mention paint trade and I add you.

I will delete you from my friends list once the trade is done.

Feedback will be left to the traders reputation thread here in GTPlanet.

Last edited:
Hi all.

I am looking for total of 10 x Matte Light Silver.

I have a 10 x Sliver Chrome and some Mattes and color shifts and 1500+ other colors.
Also I have a few tickets that I can trade. Level 1, 7, 12, 17, Classic Muscle Car, Modern Muscle Car, Rally Base Car.
Let me know what paint/other you want for your Matte Light Silver and I will see if I have it.

I have open trade schedule.

Thanks
ZX

Last edited:
Hi all.

I am looking for total of 10 x Matte Light Silver.

I have a 10 x Sliver Chrome and some Mattes and color shifts and 1500+ other colors.
Also I have a few tickets that I can trade. Level 1, 7, 12, 17, Classic Muscle Car, Modern Muscle Car, Rally Base Car.
Let me know what paint/other you want for your Matte Light Silver and I will see if I have it.

I have open trade schedule.

Thanks
ZX

I'll give you 10 for a lvl7 ticket, add PMC_910 👍

I'll give you 10 for a lvl7 ticket, add PMC_910 👍

Crap, I was about to send the ticket now.. We are under maintenance until tomorrow AM.

I will send it as soon as I get connected again tomorrow.

ZX

Back