The Paint Trading Thread

looking for these paints. Marrone Apus - Nero Nemesis - Bianco Canopus. i have other rare paints matts/chrome etc mc's and 100% gear that i can trade.

i have
Nero Nemesis , Bianco Canopus
it from the Aventador !!

ill trade for,
matte light green,
matte light blue,
matte orange,
matte yellow.

Add me PSN, ForzaVoila33 and messege me !!

i have
it from the Aventador !!

ill trade for,
matte light green,
matte light blue,
matte orange,
matte yellow.

I'm pretty sure we can't trust this guy, everyone.
He has F**za in is PSN, after all! :grumpy:

I kid, I kid :)

Hi I'm looking for multiple rosso monza's (ferrari) got matte chrome museum cards horns and other paints to trade

Hi
I need Hyundai's Warm Silver paint chip. In exchange I can offer one of 1214 paints that I have, including:

- Silver and Gold Chrome
- 19 different matte's

Also one of these car tickets:
- Car level 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 12, 13, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
- 1000 Ticket

szejok666
Hi
I need Hyundai's Warm Silver paint chip. In exchange I can offer one of 1214 paints that I have, including:

- Silver and Gold Chrome
- 19 different matte's

Also one of these car tickets:
- Car level 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 12, 13, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
- 1000 Ticket

I may have it! I would like your level 15 if i have it! How many would you need if so???

I may have it! I would like your level 15 if i have it! How many would you need if so???

I need only one :)
I will be happy to trade it for car level 15 ticket.
My PSN name: Szejok666

szejok666
I need only one :)
I will be happy to trade it for car level 15 ticket.
My PSN name: Szejok666

I will be online in 20 mins and check if i have the paint. Pretty sure i do though! 👍

I have the paint chip! Can you send today???

I am looking for any kind of bright pink paints

I dont know what you would want in return but just message me with your offer

I am looking for any kind of bright pink paints

I dont know what you would want in return but just message me with your offer

I have a few types of pinks (Matte Pink I know I have 5x of)

I trade 5 paints for 1 ticket (any ticket)

i have
it from the Aventador !!

ill trade for,
matte light green,
matte light blue,
matte orange,
matte yellow.

sent plus matt light red,want midnight purple ll x3 and mp lll x2
as i now have the others

I can send 5 paints now. Looking for a DLC-painted car preferably, or a 23 or 1000 ticket.

Edit: Or a level 7 ticket

Last edited:
Anyone have any really bright yellows? Like "highlighter yellow" or something to the effect of neon yellow?
The colors you are looking for would be:
Super Bright Yellow
Isotope Green
India Gelb
Canary Yellow
Ananasgelb
Speedlab Yellow
Competition Yellow
Carnival Yellow
Citrus Yellow
Daytona Yellow
GT FLOURESCENCE 006-W
Mustard Yellow
Golden Yellow
GIALLO SOLE
Jaune Genet
Screaming Yellow Clearcoat
Orange ( Lancia Stratos color)
Lightning Yellow

And in Pearl colors:
Pearl Yellow
Giallo Ginestra
Velocity Yellow Tintcoat
Naples Yellow
Sunset Pearlescent
Solar Yellow
Lightning Yellow Pearlescent
RX-8 Yellow
GT METALLIC 007-W

Hi, I am looking for something not in GT5. My standard for trading is 3 points/paint.

Each cap is 3 points, so this should be easy. This is for US traders only, as MCR is only available in the US.
You can send me codes via PM once we make a deal.

I have multiple chromes, many matte colors, some color shifts, French Blue (and for the witty names) Whitest White and Blue Black. Specific queries can be sent to me. Some paints will need to be sent through an alt account!

You can also donate codes to me, if you're feeling generous. :sly:

Last edited:
Hi all.

I am looking for marlboro white.
I can offer 5 paints of your choice. I have all colourshift, matte and chrome available and plenty more besides!

Looks like you cannot get this chip. Apologies

Regards

Last edited:
Looking for Matte Green and Matte Orange (Matte Green being first choice) I have Matte Bleu , Yellow , Brown , a.o. to trade for.
I don't know how to dupe / copy or what not , just want to trade .
So if you look for Matte paints other then Green or Orange (or other colours) and you have Matte Green or Orange to give (trade) send F.R. (to: stano666 ON PSN !!!, i don't have a computer so communicating via PSN is the way to trade for me) Thanks in advance and greetings stano666 :)
So sorry for double (something went wrong, i'm rusty i guess, it has been a while since i post.:scared:)

Last edited:
Looking for Matte Green and Matte Orange (Matte Green being first choice) I have Matte Bleu , Yellow , Brown , a.o. to trade for.
So if you look for Matte paints other then Green or Orange (or other colours i have many Bleu and Yellow wich i don't want , i'm willing to trade all my Yellow's and Bleu's for 2 Matte Green's But this will take a lot of time -LOL-) and you have Matte Green or Orange to give (trade) send F.R. (to: stano666 ON PSN !!!, i don't have a computer so communicating via PSN is the way to trade for me) Thanks in advance and greetings stano666 :)

So if you look for Matte paints other then Green or Orange (or other colours i have many Bleu and Yellow wich i don't want , i'm willing to trade all my Yellow's and Bleu's for 2 Matte Green's But this will take a lot of time -LOL-) and you have Matte Green or Orange to give (trade) send F.R. (to: stano666 ON PSN !!!, i don't have a computer so communicating via PSN is the way to trade for me) Thanks in advance and greetings stano666 :)

Send an FR to: salikriaz

I'll send some later in the day

@ salikriaz FR is send ignore the marlboro white (i mistaked) you like Yellow's right ?
Greetings stano666 :)

So just matte green and orange? Yes i love yellows and greens and oranges also haha

But my paints are free of charge since you have good taste in colors ;)

Will accept and send soon

Edit: sent matte green, orange, and a bunch of matte light greens that I had 👍

Last edited:
Looking for 5 cans of each of the following
Matte purple
Matte yellow
Matte light green
Matte green
Matte dark green

Let me know if you wanna trade i dont have much to trade just got my data corrupted but i will try my best.

Back