The Paint Trading Thread

Does anyone have a Suzukagrau metallic paint from Audi R8 V10?

Mysteriously I received one today and I was hugely surprised as all of us know this paint chip isn't given when buying a Audi R8 V10. And being my favorite paint color, I was so excited I couldnt wait duplicating it. I painted it on a car and gift it to my 2nd psn account. But when I received the car from my 2nd account, the paint I received was NOT the Suzukagrau I expected but the previous paint before I painted it with the Suzukagrau!! I can't explain how pissed I am that I lost the only chance of getting that paint but why didn't it work?? I've always done this with all other paint chips and it worked fine! Has anyone also received a suzukagrau metallic paint chip? If yes, can anyone be so kind to give or trade a Suzukagrau metallic paint chip with me? I have many paint chips that are quite rare. If anyone has a Suzukagrau metallic paint and is looking to trade, please give me a shout. Much thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a Suzukagrau metallic paint from Audi R8 V10?

Mysteriously I received one today and I was hugely surprised as all of us know this paint chip isn't given when buying a Audi R8 V10. And being my favorite paint color, I was so excited I couldnt wait duplicating it. I painted it on a car and gift it to my 2nd psn account. But when I received the car from my 2nd account, the paint I received was NOT the Suzukagrau I expected but the previous paint before I painted it with the Suzukagrau!! I can't explain how pissed I am that I lost the only chance of getting that paint but why didn't it work?? I've always done this with all other paint chips and it worked fine! Has anyone also received a suzukagrau metallic paint chip? If yes, can anyone be so kind to give or trade a Suzukagrau metallic paint chip with me? I have many paint chips that are quite rare. If anyone has a Suzukagrau metallic paint and is looking to trade, please give me a shout. Much thanks in advance!
Repainted cars when sent give the chip of the color they originally came with. What you should have done is:

1 - Save the game
2 - Backup on USB
3 - Load Game
4 - Send Chip to Alt Account
5 - Restore Backup
6 - Repeat starting at #3

Do this til you sent 5 chips to your alt account.

The next day send them back to your primary account and bam, you have multiple paints and if you need more send them from your alt account back to your primary. Think of your alt account as your paint bank.

Hope that helps

Repainted cars when sent give the chip of the color they originally came with. What you should have done is:

1 - Save the game
2 - Backup on USB
3 - Load Game
4 - Send Chip to Alt Account
5 - Restore Backup
6 - Repeat starting at #3

Do this til you sent 5 chips to your alt account.

The next day send them back to your primary account and bam, you have multiple paints and if you need more send them from your alt account back to your primary. Think of your alt account as your paint bank.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the tips! Mind if you explain more about "5 - Restore Backup"? I don't understand how to do this?

Hi guy's. I'm searching for a colour which is similar to Ferraris Pozzi Blu, does anyone has an idea?

Hey guys. I'm searching for somebody who has a Hibiscus Red Pearl paint chip. Anybody who has one and is willing to trade can pm me. I'm looking to get multiple of them, so it doesn't matter how many of you guys pm me. Just state your price in the pm.

Back again. I'm looking for one or two matte black paint chips. I'd like them to be the one by Gran Turismo, not the ones that you can get out of the PCD. Thanks in advance.

I have matte dark grey id give for gold chrome?

I have Nightfire red would you give a chrome for it?

I have Blu Abu Dhabi
Blu Chiaia Di lUna
Blu Metallizzato?

i think I have it it's called ''Warm Silver Metallic''?

I have Rosso Scuderia
Rosso Proteo
Rosso Farina
Rosso Cordoba
Rosso Alfa any of those needed?

Multi-quote or PM the people would be alot easier. Not too many people check on this thread too much. 👍

Looking for:
Olympic Gold
Sienna Gold
Riverside Gold Metallic
Gran Turismo Champagne Gold (some say that is the best gold paint!)
Tawny Gold Metallic
Gold Metallic
Singapore gold
Riverside gold metallic
Crystal Gold
Gold Leaf Metallic

I have Sienna gold
Tawny Gold Metallic
Gran turismo champagne gold

avfcsi

Who do you think you are? 30 posts of crap basically! I can assure you, you will get better feedback if you just don't go crazy.

avfcsi
who do YOU think you are keep your self out of my buisness you dont have to get involved? so hush

I am a member of this forum WHO DOESN'T Bombard threads with useless threads. Oh, and i do believe you have broken numerous rules on the AUP but haven't reported them yet. You stop being like this and i keep the information that would get you a warning. Thing is, i was trying to help you at the start, now? I couldn't give a toss what happened to you!!!!

I am a member of this forum WHO DOESN'T Bombard threads with useless threads. Oh, and i do believe you have broken numerous rules on the AUP but haven't reported them yet. You stop being like this and i keep the information that would get you a warning. Thing is, i was trying to help you at the start, now? I couldn't give a toss what happened to you!!!!

Maybe if you didn't speak to me like im a piece of **** then i'd be nicer and you didn't exactly put it in the nicest way? so w.e im not really bothered to be honest, if im reportable go ahead and do it, I don't see why lack of knowledge of the forums will get me banned and if it does then congratulations.

avfcsi
Maybe if you didn't speak to me like im a piece of **** then i'd be nicer and you didn't exactly put it in the nicest way? so w.e im not really bothered to be honest, if im reportable go ahead and do it, I don't see why lack of knowledge of the forums will get me banned and if it does then congratulations.

Reported

Back to trading anyone what some xjr-9 purple for suzuka Grau

Really need Suzuka Grau have lots of other paints to trade

Latest Posts

Back