The Paint Trading Thread

Hey guys..... I'm looking for a "light pink" color and a "light green" color
something like this:
PinkiePieZ_Big.jpg

LimeLighterTurbo_Big.jpg

maybe a hint where to get it or buying a car would be nice :)

I think that pink is GT Pasteltone 009-W. It's a colour wich you get in in the DLC of paintings. I stil have it, but as it is a DLC content, i don't know if it can be traded. As for the green, i have a bunch of colours very similar to that in the photo, but none of them is 100% identical to that.

Does anybody have this shade of "Light Blue Metallic"?

455618576_TsukubaCircuit_115_122_239lo.jpg

I used my only one without duplicating it :(

As a matter fact... i've 3 items of Light Blue Metallic. As i have so many, i'm not even confortable asking for something in trade. Just send me a friend invitation with Light Blue Metallic in the mensage and i'll send one to you.

I can send you 5 gold chromes for a dlc painted Evora at reset,I just need to pick a colour now.:lol:👍

@300SRT8Fan

5 more from me for a DLC RX-7 :dopey:

@Rob

Sent you 4 out of the 6 chips you asked, united gray something chip is metallic :P

@emanuelmelo

Can send you 5 for a lvl ticket 👍

@minedragon

I think the first one is Deep Pink Metallic, the other should be lime green met 👍

:lol: I couldn't remember what it was called,I left you positive feedback in the rep. thread.👍

As a matter fact... i've 3 items of Light Blue Metallic. As I have so many, I'm not even confortable asking for something in trade. Just send me a friend invitation with Light Blue Metallic in the message and i'll send one to you.

Is it the pale shade of Light Blue Metallic? Because there's more than one, if so then thank you very much, I'll be sending an FR the next time I'm online :).

Is it the pale shade of Light Blue Metallic? Because there's more than one, if so then thank you very much, I'll be sending an FR the next time I'm online :).

I don't know if it is exactly what you want, but i can send it to you anyway and you will see if it is what you're looking for. It's not the kind of colour i use in my cars, so it's ok.

I don't know if it is exactly what you want, but i can send it to you anyway and you will see if it is what you're looking for. It's not the kind of colour i use in my cars, so it's ok.

Imagevenue is playing up, the image that I had of a car with the paint has stopped working twice now :(. When I get to my laptop or PS3 I can send you a picture of the Subaru Legacy I painted in Light Blue Metallic :(

Thank you for your generosity :).

I can send you 5 gold chromes for a dlc painted Evora at reset,I just need to pick a colour now.:lol:👍

Trade offer is still available but will have to be tomorrow(6th) now as I sent a friend 5 paints,if I don't hear from you by then I'll assume you're not interested.👍

Hey guys..... I'm looking for a "light pink" color and a "light green" color
something like this:
PinkiePieZ_Big.jpg

LimeLighterTurbo_Big.jpg

maybe a hint where to get it or buying a car would be nice :)

I think the pink is actually "Iris Red Pearl".... Its a color that comes on the Prius (Standard car) I think, it comes on one of the Standard Hybrids... I think its the Prius. Its pink... really pink... one of the pinkest pinks in the game.

The other hard part is the photo looks like it was taken in San Galgano Abby... getting photos with the lighting right there is HARD... And lighting is key to getting the colors to match right. So, Im at a loss... I say ENVY still but it may be Lime Green Metallic... I just cant say

Give me a moment and I will post an image of a car in Iris Red Pearl... I will edit it to this post

Edit:
Iris Red is a Honda colour,comes on the Jazz 1.4 actually.

Right 👍 Its a Honda color... I think I got it on the Insight

And I am almost 100% sure its it... I am painting an Amuse that color now and will upload the images in a moment

Next edit... Yeah I am almost positive it is the color you need (yes this is my photo I just took):
Iris Red Pearl - Honda Color
pink-amuse.jpg

and the one you posted:
PinkiePieZ_Big.jpg

And comparing the 2 even more, yes its Iris Red Pearl. I got my chip from a Honda FIT W '01 but no doubt as mentioned below by Rob, it could come on the Jazz 1.4 as well.

Give me a bit more and let me sift through my 200 green paints and I may figure out that Amuse S2000 for you

On the green, I cant be quite certain what it is. On my TV against the PC it looked like ENVY... But when I brought it to my PC that looks a bit too "Yellow"... so it my be Lime Green Metallic because on my TV that looked too green....

Last edited:
And comparing the 2 even more, yes its Iris Red Pearl. I got my chip from a Honda Insight but no doubt as mentioned below by Rob, it could come on the Jazz 1.4 as well.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know it came on both,thanks for bringing that to my attention.👍

Anybody got Lime green? The one from the Lexus LFA?? Thanks ^^

Sorry to neglect answering you the answer is yes, I can send you 5 since its a premium and I can just buy it.

If you wish send a FR to LemonDiscus (soon because I wont be on shortly) and I will send them your way.

If you have any level tickets (I can care less what level they are and prefer lower level tickets) that would be suitable for trade...

I have Lime Green Metallic, Is that the one you're looking for?

No, the one he is looking for: Go to New Car Dealership -> Lexus -> LFA '10.... its the bright green one near the end of the color list... Its called "Lime Green" No metallic in the name

If you would like to do the trade with him your more than welcome as I dont really need anything and just lurk around here to help when I see things (maybe snag a trade here and there)

Last edited:
I'm offering 5 rare paints of your choice, mattes, colourshifts, AMG´s for any of my missing BMW´s from the current OCD. The cars must be 0/0/0.

Missing colours are in red.

Cars goes to ID_lowmilage, and I will be sending paintchips from ID_racing

BMW
120i '04
Alpinweiß -- Havanna -- Japanrot -- Nautikblau -- Quarzblau -- Saphirschwarz Metallic -- Schwarz -- Sonora -- Sparkling Graphite Metallic -- Sydneyblau -- Titansilber Metallic
120d '04
Alpinweiß -- Havanna -- Japanrot -- Nautikblau -- Quarzblau -- Saphirschwarz Metallic -- Schwarz -- Sonora -- Sparkling Graphite Metallic -- Sydneyblau -- Titansilber Metallic
320i Touring Car '03
330i '05
Alpinweiß -- Arktis Metallic -- Barriquerot Metallic -- Black Sapphire Metallic -- Japanrot -- Monacoblau Metallic -- Schwarz -- Sonora -- Sparkeling Graphit metallic -- Tiefgrün Metallic -- Titansilber Metallic -- Ultramarinblau metallic
M3 '04
Alpinweiß -- Carbonschwarz Metallic -- Imolarot -- Lagunaseca Blau -- Mysticblau Metallic -- Oxfordgrün Metallic -- Phoenixgelb Metallic -- Schwarz -- Silbergrau Metallic -- Titansilber Metallic
M Coupe '98
Alpinweiß -- Arktissilber Metallic -- Bostongrün Metallic -- Cosmosschwarz Metallic -- Dakargelb -- Estorilblau Metallic -- Evergreen -- Imolarot
M5 '05
Alpinweiß -- Interlagos Blau Metallic -- Saphirschwarz Metallic -- Sepang Bronze -- Silbergrau Metallic -- Silverstone II Metallic

Last edited:
I thought the M5 came only in these colors

Silver Stone --- Silbergrau Metallic --- Alpinweiss --- Interlagos Blau --- Saphirschwarz --- Sepang Bronze

/edit
nvm, just realise you type the same set twice.

I have Lime Green Metallic, Is that the one you're looking for?

I wasn't looking for metallic, but if it isn't a problem. What would you like for it??

Sorry to neglect answering you the answer is yes, I can send you 5 since its a premium and I can just buy it.

If you wish send a FR to LemonDiscus (soon because I wont be on shortly) and I will send them your way.

If you have any level tickets (I can care less what level they are and prefer lower level tickets) that would be suitable for trade...

Thanks friend, I do not have any level tickets unfortunately...But I do happen to have a lot of white and silver paint, lol. I'll see what I can do, It's only fair I give you something back, even if it's only minimal.

Thanks friend, I do not have any level tickets unfortunately...But I do happen to have a lot of white and silver paint, lol. I'll see what I can do, It's only fair I give you something back, even if it's only minimal.
Please no paints. I sent 5x of the Lexus LFA "Lime Green". Enjoy for free. I lost nothing 👍

Back