The Paint Trading Thread

I still can't find this shade of "light blue metallic" the paint chip name is "Light Blue Metallic"

Tokyo_R246_37.jpg

Tokyo_R246_39.jpg

If anybody has one I'll even be willing to trade chromes and mattes, to help identify the shade of "Light Blue Metallic" that I'm looking for, it's a much lighter shade of this;

Siena_Piazza_del_Campo.jpg

Any help would be appreciated because I'm am honestly hopeless at finding this paint item :(

Last edited:
I still can't find this shade of light blue metallic

Tokyo_R246_37.jpg

Tokyo_R246_39.jpg

If anybody has one I'll even be willing to trade chromes and mattes, to help identify the shade of "Light Blue Metallic" that I'm looking for, it's a much lighter shade of this;

Any help would be appreciated because I'm am honestly hopeless at finding this paint item :(

There are no pictures

Hi looking for the following colours :

GSX-R/4 Black
GSX-R/4 Dark Gray
GSX-R/4 White
GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic
GSX-R/4 Silver Metallic
GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic
Gran Turismo Black
Gran Turismo blau
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
Gran Turismo Green Metallic
Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
Gran Turismo Red
Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Gran Turismo White
Gran Turismo Yellow
Suzuka Grau metallic

Can offer chromes mattes (1 xjr-9 purple) and normal paints if I have them

Also if you prefer can give mc's and horns

Hi looking for the following colours :

GSX-R/4 Black
GSX-R/4 Dark Gray
GSX-R/4 White
GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic
GSX-R/4 Silver Metallic
GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic
Gran Turismo Black
Gran Turismo blau
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
Gran Turismo Green Metallic
Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
Gran Turismo Red
Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Gran Turismo White
Gran Turismo Yellow
Suzuka Grau metallic

Can offer chromes mattes (1 xjr-9 purple) and normal paints if I have them

Also if you prefer can give mc's and horns

I have GSX R4 paints, do you have this paint?

Hi, im looking for a matte red, matte blue or a matte yellow..

In return i can give you a TVR Speed 12 or a Gold Chrome paint chip.. If you want something else, say and ill see what ive got..

Tank youu :)

Hi, im looking for a matte red, matte blue or a matte yellow..

In return i can give you a TVR Speed 12 or a Gold Chrome paint chip.. If you want something else, say and ill see what ive got..

Tank youu :)

If you have this I'll gladly give you some mattes

Milldrum
Do you still have the car painted that color? What color does it say it is when you look at it in the garage?

Love the avi mildrum :lol:
And do you have a spare paint trading slot.. I'm after a few silver chromes >.> and by a few I mean like 30 :scared: if you need anything let me know mate :)

Simple Matt
Love the avi mildrum :lol:
And do you have a spare paint trading slot.. I'm after a few silver chromes >.> and by a few I mean like 30 :scared: if you need anything let me know mate :)

I am 960 short of the 1000 I need to send for another thread. I am booked sorry. Can do some here or there. But not 30 straight.

I am 960 short of the 1000 I need to send for another thread. I am booked sorry. Can do some here or there. But not 30 straight.

haha one or two a day is perfect mate. Like I've told you before, only send when you can and want to.. I'm a very patient person :lol:

MoTioNLeZz
Ive got one but it looks darker :/ i think its off the dodge challenger.. other than that i cant help.

There is a Dodge color with that name, plus a Nissan and a Volvo, but there is also a Mitsubishi color with that name that looks pretty good. I don't have a Mitsubishi in that color and you cannot get it from the NCD.

I am just going to my other game save, but I do have it on GT-HO. I can't send until after reset though.

Last edited:
I still can't find this shade of "light blue metallic" the paint chip name is "Light Blue Metallic"

Tokyo_R246_37.jpg

Tokyo_R246_39.jpg

I have 2 light blue metallic can send tomorrow.

Simple Matt
haha one or two a day is perfect mate. Like I've told you before, only send when you can and want to.. I'm a very patient person :lol:

I think I sent some random mattes a while ago. I will start to drip feed you some sparkly paint soon.

JBanton
I've found details! I believe it comes from the Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 Sport X Version '02 :)

It has now been found :), I'm sending a chrome as a thank you

If you are sending it to me then you don't need to. It's just another day on :gtpflag:

Does this mean you don't need my paint can now?

I've found details! I believe it comes from the Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 Sport X Version '02 :)

Happy to help out man, and thanks for the chrome. I couldn't identify the car maker, went through every bloody one in the list :D Had two there, they must have come with the log in bonus ya get. Do you want the second pot?

Confirmed:

Brand: Mitsubishi
Model: COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02
Color: Light Blue Metallic

Glad to know you found it man :cheers:

Anybody interested in getting 5x rare paints of your choice for any of the cars below;

• Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03 | Dark Shadow Grey Clearcoat
  • Callaway C12 | Corsa Rosa Red - Enzia Blue
  • Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 | Black #77 - Green #17 - Orange #54 - Red #63
  • Lupo Cup Car '00 | Black #19 - Blue #23 - Red #5 - Yellow #14
  • New Beetle Cup Car '00 | Black #23 - Blue #11 - Bordeaux #15 - Green #17 - Silver #21 - White
  • #20 - Yellow #18
    [*]RUF BTR '86 | Off-White - Black - Light Blue - Medium Blue - Dark Blue - Dark Green - Light Yellow - Dark Yellow
    [*]RUF CTR2 '96 | Off-White - Silver - Gunmetal - Black - Pink - Light Blue - Medium Blue - Dark Blue - Light Green - Dark Green - Light Yellow
    [*]RUF 3400S '00 | Silver - Gunmetal - Black - Pink - Light Blue - Medium Blue - Dark Blue - Light Green - Dark Green - Light Yellow - Dark Yellow
    [*]RUF RGT '00 | Off-White - Gunmetal - Black - Pink - Light Blue - Medium Blue - Light Green - Dark Green - Light Yellow - Dark Yellow

And here is the short list of my paints. I have others too if you ask (I may not have every paint but I have quite a few.)

Paint Available Colors: (Only listing "rare" paints - all can be sent x5)
Chrome
Silver - Gold

Color Shift
Aurora Nuvola Iridescente - Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente - Chameleon Blue - Chameleon Orange - Crystal Topaz Pearlescent - Formula Chameleon Green - Maziora Andromeda - Maziora Andromedall - Maziora Everest - Maziora Matterhorn - Maziora Mazeran - Maziora McKenley - Maziora Plreadesll - Maziora Seyfert - Maziora Trapezium - Reflex Purple - Reflex Spice

Matte
AMG Monza grau magno - Matt Black - Matte Black - Matte Blue - Matte Brown - Matte Dark Blue - Matte Dark Gray - Matte Dark Green - Matte Dark Red - Matte Dark Silver - Matte Gray - Matte Green - Matte Light Blue - Matte Light Gray - Matte Light Green - Matte Light Red - Matte Light Silver - Matte Orange - Matte Pink - Matte Purple - Matte Red - Matte Silver - Matte White - Matte Yellow - Marrone Apus - Nero Nemesis - Bianco Canopus

Metallic
Chrome Orange - Chrome Orange Metallic (light) - Chrome Orange Metallic (dark) - Midnight Purple II - Midnight Purple III - XJR-9 Purple

I've got matte light blue, does anyone want to trade it for another matte color (no black or grey) ?

greets

Ryanerb, I've sent Friend request. I have Callaway C12, New Beetle cup car and RGT '00, my PSN - Mike_YNWA_LFC. Accept and I'll send them.

Ryanurb
I would like the matte pink. Not sure what you want so give me some time to check what I have to offer or you can ask for something.

i am looking for any and all nissan Lightning yellow paint chips. I am willing to trade a bunch of black and red chips

Back