The Paint Trading Thread

Im looking for a matte light green guys. in return i can give matta brown which looks like a war vechial lol. its just an offer, if u dnt like it then plz carry on reading.

looking for matte white!

do drop me a PM of what colour you're after and i'll search through my list to see if i have it then we can trade :)

Hi,

We can offer 5 paints for every replica that you can trade with with us.
We have facility for minimum 15 paint chips per day.
All in-game paintchips are available for trade (not guaranteed 5 of each chip)

Which do we search for?

We're looking for replica builders that want to build a replica from ich122's Real Replica Tunes thread (mainly premium cars)

Which do we want from there?

We want any that is missing in Our Replica Thread

Drop me a PM of join our replica thread 👍

Thanks!!

Hey guys, Im looking for the paint "cosmos black metallic". If any of y'all have it and would like to trade, PM me or send me a message on PSN: OnoMaToPeja_

Thanks 👍

Hey guys, Im looking for the paint "cosmos black metallic". If any of y'all have it and would like to trade, PM me or send me a message on PSN: OnoMaToPeja_

Thanks 👍

If you don't find any in the next 23.5 hours, or if you need more of them, I have 3 on one account and 1 on another account.

Does anyone wants to trade 5 silver chromes for 5 gold chromes or a level 16/18/20/22 or a '67 ticket.

Greets!

Thanks 👍

5x Cosmos Black Metallic (Mini) sent 👍

Back