The Paint Trading Thread

emanuelmelo
Or nero nemesis from the Lambo Aventador, which is a matte black too.

Yeah as well as AMG Monza Grau off the SLS!

Im looking for Speedway Blue , I know it comes on the Toyota Tacoma X Runner, and I'm willing to trade cars and paint for it, including Midnight Purple II & III.
I'll take all I can get!

add Dan-RAH tell him you no me and ask him for his duplicating psn user, he should duplicate any paint for you.

Rob192005
Can send some tomorrow morning,Sir I don't need anything back,add Robabza2.:) just remind me in the message.👍

Much appreciated! 👍 To what PSN you I send the FR?

Greets!

SuperMan184
Has anyone got nice lime green colours and nice shiny pink colours? Im willing to give gold chromes and some mattes

I got one lime green and have a nice pink but it isnt really shiny

i have a matte brown and im willing to trade anyone who has a green-like chrome/colour shift as i have a 350z which could do with a lick of paint. im only on NOW as im limited to computer, so contact pretty fast

SuperMan184
I think i already have you on psn. My one is mazter_e1. Whats yours?

Thats my second acc, add Jonas_rulez and ill send some over for free.

Greets!

@ rob192005 thanks mate! Ill accept when im home.

Greets!

@ LBJE add Ikke_rulez16 and ill send over some reds.

Greets!

Mobile post.

I'm looking for all Bay Side Blue paints... Metallic, made by Nissan(The famous blue on the Skyline's)

Will trade any of my paints except the DLC colors(sorry)

Hi,

We can offer 5 paints for every replica that you can trade with with us.
We have facility for 15 paint chips per day.
All in-game paintchips are available for trade (not guaranteed 5 of each chip)

Which do we search for?

We're looking for replica builders that want to build a replica from ich122's Real Replica Tunes thread (mainly premium cars)

Which do we want from there?

We want any that is missing in Our Replica Thread, for easy usage, we made a list of missing replicas

Drop me a PM or join the replica thread :)

Thanks!!

I need a polerized 010 I have 2 ticket items 98 sleightly and 83 lancer turbo to trade for even better if they were on a mr2 or spyder mr2. I also have a 96 bday ticket.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking for a gold chrome paint and can offer a silver chrome paint. I also have an assortment of cars so PM me if you're interested.

hi guys im looking for rare paints, will trade other paints or a car if i have the one your after.

Havent bought any dlc and i know you cant trade dlc paints..... however you can trade paints on dlc cars. For example the new lambo came come with nero nemisis which is a ticket matt colour. just wondering if anyone else has got some new paints form dlc cars and if so please trade with me

my id Sixties_keith

Sixties keith
hi guys im looking for rare paints, will trade other paints or a car if i have the one your after.

Havent bought any dlc and i know you cant trade dlc paints..... however you can trade paints on dlc cars. For example the new lambo came come with nero nemisis which is a ticket matt colour. just wondering if anyone else has got some new paints form dlc cars and if so please trade with me

my id Sixties_keith

I can give you 5 gold chromes,
5 random aventador paints
5 matt blacks
What do you have on offer?

Greets!

Back