The Paint Trading Thread

racingzack
i need 2 GT fluorescent green paint, if you've got some please let me know and ill do a very good deal!

Untreadable. You need to buy the DLC!

racingzack
I already have the dlc but have used them all :(

Need to buy it again then! I've already bought it 4 times!

Dooblewasur
K, can you send today? I can send you the Orange one or the ZZII today, your choice.

Send the ZZII today please. I won't be on today but I'll trade with you tomorrow!
👍

Dooblewasur
You gonna send? :lol:

You have a nice orange FT II in your giftbox...

I will don't worry. As you can see it's been a few days since I was last on!

Want: Matte Brown
Can give: Matte Dark Green, Matte Red, Matte Orange, Gold Chrome or Silver Chrome

Edit: Or tell me what you want, and i take a look

PS3-ID: Uranoxyd

Hey guys, My online name is BeatZ_x-RedBull. I was wandering if aynyone had any electric orange or go mango paint? I own a race team so i really need a lot of this paint. I know that you can get those to colors from the ford st '06 and the dodge cars, but it would take a fortune, Thanks anyways.

I'm taking care of my 5 year old sister for some days, she always wanted to play gran turismo like I do, so I bought her an LFA and she wanted it pink, but she didn't liked any of the pink colors I have.
Any of you guys don't have any solid pink or fucsia or whatever?
Tell me what you want and if I have it we can do a trade
I have some changing color paints, mattes but no chromes

I'm taking care of my 5 year old sister for some days, she always wanted to play gran turismo like I do, so I bought her an LFA and she wanted it pink, but she didn't liked any of the pink colors I have.
Any of you guys don't have any solid pink or fucsia or whatever?
Tell me what you want and if I have it we can do a trade
I have some changing color paints, mattes but no chromes

:crazy:

Back