The Paint Trading Thread

Anybody out there in the world have a corporation blue plymouth superbird or corporation blue paint chip they can trade me? I have over 1000 cars and 2000 paint chips and they are all up for trade. Whatever you want. I have to have this car it was my favorite car since GT2.

Hello, im a new user and had no idea you could even trade before I found out about these forums. I am trading most of my collection of cars since I only use a handfull of them now. Would really like to get some DLC Paint. I dont think the paint chip can be traded but I do believe cars with the paint can be. Am searching for what appears to be Blue Chrome and Green Chrome. (Not sure if these are the names, but they resemble gold and silver chrome). If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated. Thank you

Hello, im a new user and had no idea you could even trade before I found out about these forums. I am trading most of my collection of cars since I only use a handfull of them now. Would really like to get some DLC Paint. I dont think the paint chip can be traded but I do believe cars with the paint can be. Am searching for what appears to be Blue Chrome and Green Chrome. (Not sure if these are the names, but they resemble gold and silver chrome). If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated. Thank you

Those are DLC chromes, and the only way to obtain them is to buy the paint pack or trade for a car with that paint already on it. Once said car is received, you WILL NOT get the paint chip. Buying the pack is the only way to go.

Thank you Soul chicken. I will make a post and hopefully can obtain one of these cars painted in that color. Living check to check as of right now so hoping I can grab one of these in a trade.

Thank you Soul chicken. I will make a post and hopefully can obtain one of these cars painted in that color. Living check to check as of right now so hoping I can grab one of these in a trade.

Hello Sir

What car are you after ??

Hi playn nice to meet ya. I have a Ford GT no stripe which is my favorite car so far and would love if I could get that painted or trade that and somthing else for a DLC chrome painted one.

Does any body have a list of cars where to get all the matte colors?

you get 1 matte paint item ever 30 cars in your garage. if you are not happy with what you get, before pressing 'ok', quit the game and start the game again, and keep doing so until you find something you like!

i really want matte lime green, i cant get it! i can trade my matte black for it though. (my psn is my username)

Anybody out there in the world have a corporation blue plymouth superbird or corporation blue paint chip they can trade me? I have over 1000 cars and 2000 paint chips and they are all up for trade. Whatever you want. I have to have this car it was my favorite car since GT2.

I might just have it. I will edit this post with the outcome.
And GO GT2!!

If you'd like some music from that game, PM me. :dopey:

you get 1 matte paint item ever 30 cars in your garage. if you are not happy with what you get, before pressing 'ok', quit the game and start the game again, and keep doing so until you find something you like!

i really want matte lime green, i cant get it! i can trade my matte black for it though. (my psn is my username)

I can send you 5 matte lime greens today if you want. Send me an FR.

Looking for Matte Pink Paint.
I have Matte: Light Silver, Light Red, Dark Silver, and Blue. I have other paints as well, but besides Matte, I'm not sure whats Rare, so ask and I will look to see if I have.

I believe that we would trade 5 paints for 5 paints, and 5 paints/car is the norm.
Ah, that sounds good! I'm looking for any chrome paint at the moment, and have a ton of gloss/metallic/pearl to trade. I have limited color shift and matte available, but my matte collection is fairly diverse.

Looking for chrome silver paint. I'm ZedMan1996 on PSN.Need a minimum of 5 Chrome Silver paint.

I have 5 that I can send every day for however long. I can send the first day free as well.
How many do you need and what 0/0/0 cars do you have?

I have 5 that I can send every day for however long. I can send the first day free as well.
How many do you need and what 0/0/0 cars do you have?

Sounds good but unfortunatly i do not know what 0/0/0 cars are:indiff:
But i would very much like to have 5 please. thank you for the offer.

i have many matte paints to trade. here is the list and the number of paints in that shade , looking for chrome or metallic lime green to trade. also have over 800 other paints just ask

matte light silver 1
matte dark green 1
matt black 1
matte light blue 2
matte dark blue 1
matte white 1
matte black 1
matte dark silver 3
matte light grey 3
matte dark grey 1
matte green 1
matte silver 1
matte grey 1
matte light red 1
matte purple 1
matte yellow 1
matte red 2

Last edited:
GRGnaylor
i have many matte paints to trade. here is the list and the number of paints in that shade , looking for chrome or metallic lime green to trade.

matte light silver 1
matte dark green 1
matt black 1
matte light blue 2
matte dark blue 1
matte white 1
matte black 1
matte dark silver 3
matte light grey 3
matte dark grey 1
matte green 1
matte silver 1