The Paint Trading Thread

Silver10
my trade rate is any 5 paints for me trade out one cars and what is NCD cars?

NCD is the New Car Dealership. I have 2 midnight purple III and 3 midnight purple II
I'm willing to trade for a
HPA 565 Twin turbo Audi TT
As a side proposal, instead of sending you chips, I can send you the actual Nissan GT-R's that I got the chips from.
I'm busy trading for the next three days if you want the cars themselves, let me know if your interested!

viSEANaries
Anyone have a tennis ball color type green? lime green, bright fluorescent type of greens will do. thanks.

A tennisball is yellow lol, or am I colourblind
Anyway, if you're looking for lime green, buy the Lexus LFA in lime green.

Greets!

A tennisball is yellow lol, or am I colourblind
Anyway, if you're looking for lime green, buy the Lexus LFA in lime green.

Greets!

Tennis balls are actually a bit greenish..and im looking for a bright solid lime green.

NCD is the New Car Dealership. I have 2 midnight purple III and 3 midnight purple II
I'm willing to trade for a
HPA 565 Twin turbo Audi TT
As a side proposal, instead of sending you chips, I can send you the actual Nissan GT-R's that I got the chips from.
I'm busy trading for the next three days if you want the cars themselves, let me know if your interested!

I think about it

Looking for matte brown (not that lambo matte) and matte purple...
Will trade anything...

I can trade out matte purple and matte brown and three more matte paints for any birthday ticket you have

Looking For Matte And Chrome Paints... Interesed On All ! Message Me PSN;DRIFTGTR I Will Make Sure Ill Do A Good Offers To You

Looking For Matte And Chrome Paints... Interesed On All ! Message Me PSN;DRIFTGTR I Will Make Sure Ill Do A Good Offers To You

I can offer you any paint and as many paints as you want.
I'm looking for about 80 standard cars (see my wall) and I search for ~35 tuned cars (need to be tuned specified by a post on this forum)

PM me if interested....thanks!

Outeke

Hi guys i have gold and silver chrome if anyone wants to trade, probally looking for a vintage car but am open to all offers. P.S.N aussiemanager just send me a message.

Last edited:
I have all Mattes and both Silver and Gold Chrome ready to trade.

Looking for tickets, preferably 60's/70's birthday tickets or level tickets. Come through with a really good one, and I will paint a car in a DLC Paint of your choice as a special thank you in addition to the Matte/Chromes.

Inca Gold Pearl Coat from the Prowler. I would really like a couple of these if it's at all possible, and am willing to trade any five chips that I have. I have numerous GT Matte Blacks, GT Matte Pinks, and GT Silver Chromes, plus several other mattes and plenty of other colors in general. PSN: Ben_Burr

Any one can trade chrome silver and chrome gold paints?
I have some cars and matt paints (Silver, Light Gray, Pink, Yellow, Dark Red).

butcherbg...

Because I watched Letchkov, Stoichkov (spelling) and the rest of that fabulous team at World Cup 94 in Chicago, I'll send you 5 free chrome.

Please FR me and mention "chrome" if you don't mind. Great, great team... Had a blast sitting with a bunch of Bulgarian supporters. Bulgaria 4-0 Greece!

This game...

letchkov7.jpg

Thanks man!
Will do!
You really managed to surprised. You've watched one of the best bulgarian football player of all times!
Cheers from Bulgaria!

You are very welcome sir! Cheers from Indianapolis.

Back to trading...

Silver Chrome, Gold Chrome and All Mattes... Who wants some? I can also paint a car in any DLC paint and send to you. Looking for tickets in return... I do 10 for 1. Ten Paints = one ticket.

Most of my Mattes are "singles.". I would trade chrome for Mattes.

Last edited:
Back