The Paint Trading Thread

I am looking for metallic orange chrome paint

I am 90% positive I have ONE Metallic Orange Chrome... I bought a Lotus, in that color, painted it in a DLC color and gifted it.... But did I lose the orange chip? Maybe. I won't be on my PS3 until Monday am, but I'll check.

FR me, I'll send it to you and if you want to send me a paint color that would be fine. Maybe a green or purple? If its gone, I'll buy you a Lotus and send it.

Note - the CHROME is a bit of a misnomer. It's nothing like the orange chrome DLC paint or the gold/silver chrome that is pretty common.

Last edited:
Looking for matte green, matte pink, matte purple, and matte blue. Willing to trade whatever for those paint chips.. PSN- dballin777

I will trade 5 Silver Chrome, 5 Gold Chrome or any combination of mattes, I have them all, but don't have five of any Mattes...

Trading for regular stock paint

Any greens (preferably NOT dark ie British Racing)
Any Oranges
Any Reds
Any Blues
Any yellows

Or a combination of those colors... 2 of one, 3 of another, etc. YOUR PICK. 5 Mattes/Chromes for 5 regular paints! No, I'm not crazy, just paint needy and slightly generous at the same time.

Post here with your PSN Name to show interest, or FR me and we're good to go. Maybe mention Paint Trade in the FR request or a similar phrase. I have several deals going and also giveaway in the giveaway thread, so blank FR's just slow the process.

Cheers,
Bryan in Indy

I will trade 5 Silver Chrome, 5 Gold Chrome or any combination of mattes, I have them all, but don't have five of any Mattes...

Trading for regular stock paint

Any greens (preferably NOT dark ie British Racing)
Any Oranges
Any Reds
Any Blues
Any yellows

Or a combination of those colors... 2 of one, 3 of another, etc. YOUR PICK. 5 Mattes/Chromes for 5 regular paints! No, I'm not crazy, just paint needy and slightly generous at the same time.

Post here with your PSN Name to show interest, or FR me and we're good to go. Maybe mention Paint Trade in the FR request or a similar phrase. I have several deals going and also giveaway in the giveaway thread, so blank FR's just slow the process.

Cheers,
Bryan in Indy

I can trade some blues and yellows for gold chrome after reset tonght.

Looking for matte light green/ matte red/ matte pink/matte light red/ and matte orange. Will try to trade those paints for whatever I have in my inventory.

Send me an FR and I will send you those paints for free sir!

I need 3 matte black,I've some colors to trade:
Gold chrome x6
Matte Purple x1
Sassy Grass Green x1
Matte Pink x1
Midnight Purple lll x1
Matte Blue X2
Chameleon Bluse x1
AMG Monza Grau Magno x1
Matte light Gray x 1
Shoreline Beige Metallic x 1
Palemo Beige Metallic x1
Dark Golg Metallic x1
Bahama Yellow x1
Golden Sand Pearl Metallic x1

That's it!

Last edited:
Francischrysolo
I need 3 matte black,I've some colors to trade:
Gold chrome x6
Matte Purple x1
Sassy Grass Green x1
Matte Pink x1
Midnight Purple lll x1
Matte Blue X2
Chameleon Bluse x1
AMG Monza Grau Magno x1
Matte light Gray x 1
Shoreline Beige Metallic x 1
Palemo Beige Metallic x1
Dark Golg Metallic x1
Bahama Yellow x1
Golden Sand Pearl Metallic x1

That's it!

You can get matt black off the LFA! I'll trade if you want though for sassy grass green, matte blue and Dark gold metallic!

Francischrysolo
Tnx for the help,let's trade the matte blue n dark gold for 2 matte black?Send me a FR :D

I'll be on PSN as of next Thursday if you can wait!

hey its psn bloodredsky looking for amethyst silver metallic. let me know what ya want for it, i have approx 3000 paints. thanks in advance guys

Last edited:
im trading
Matte Dark Blue x1
Matte Light Silver x1
Matte Silver x1
Matt Black x1
Matte Red x1
Matte Light Blue x1
and last but not least Color shift Maziora Trapezium x1 =]
trading for more color shifts

Anyone got any Rosso Scuderia from the F430 from Ferrari. I need about 20-30 of them. Trying to start up a drift team.

Anyone got any Rosso Scuderia from the F430 from Ferrari. I need about 20-30 of them. Trying to start up a drift team.

If you can fire me 2 GTA (370 & GT-R) cars in 000 condition, I'm willing to buy 10 F430 cars to send you 10 Rosso Scuderia paints :)

Give me a PM if your interested.

I think I may have one or two. Fire me a FR and I'll send any I have to you free of charge. 👍

Hi all, i am after 5 chrome oranges, i dont know why but i just love the colour :).

I can trade most things just let me know what you want :)

GTPDAMO
Hi all, i am after 5 chrome oranges, i dont know why but i just love the colour :).

I can trade most things just let me know what you want :)

Hi sir,

I have 5 Chrome Orange's I'm willing to trade :)
Have you got any level ticket?

Greets!

GTPDAMO
sorry i dont have any level tickets :( . is there anything else you would like???

A nice car :) I love the DLC paints so if you have that DLC and you're willing to use it on a car I would give you 10 Chrome Oranges for it...if not then a nice car will do.

Greets!

yea ive got some of those, chrome or colour shift. for 10 i will grab a new premium car for you and paint it, name your car :0

Back