The Paint Trading Thread

OCD as in the online dealership or UCD as in what's available to me specifically? Just wondering which you meant. Either way I'm down for this trade! đź‘Ť

Online Dealership đź‘Ť Send FR to PMC_910 stating what colors you need plz, beacause I send to many people and I don't want to screw up :dopey:

sikbeta I sent you a FR. You want the CLK touring car? I only have 1.5mil to spend unfortunately.

Ooop, never mind forgot I had to stay under a mil for trade. Best deal then seems like the NOMAD Lambo. You have one of those?

Last edited:
sikbeta I sent you a FR. You want the CLK touring car? I only have 1.5mil to spend unfortunately.

Ooop, never mind forgot I had to stay under a mil for trade. Best deal then seems like the NOMAD Lambo. You have one of those?

It's cool man, tell me about the Nismo 400R '96 in your Dealership, what color is it? :D

It's cool man, tell me about the Nismo 400R '96 in your Dealership, what color is it? :D

The TVR is Flip Flop Yellow but honestly it looks more like a pearl white to me. Maybe it changes yellow in the sun because TVRs have color shift paint jobs.

It's a nice color though. I really don't like the shape of the Griffith but this color makes it less ugly some how.

The 400R is Lightning Yellow, kind of a solid production car type yellow you'd find on this kind of car if a teenager owned it. It has a light grey striping. Also looks pretty nice.

Let me know what you want, and I'll send it along.

Last edited:
I will buy someone a car from the car dealership for a Deep Pink Metallic from the Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02.

I will buy someone a car from the car dealership for a Deep Pink Metallic from the Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02.

I have 2 of these chips. Can you please look in your Online Dealership and tell me the color of the TVR Griffith 500 please? I am after Olympic Blue Pearl in 0miles/0switches.

I am looking for the magenta/pink colour from the Mercedes A 160 Avantgarde.

Will trade cars from the dealership or level 2/15/22 tickets or paint colours

Acording to a color database the color is either Volcano Red or Ember Red.

The color MUST be from the MB A160, not the Corvette or McLaren.

Last edited:
I am looking for the magenta/pink colour from the Mercedes A 160 Avantgarde.

Will trade cars from the dealership or level 2/15/22 tickets or paint colours

Acording to a color database the color is either Volcano Red or Ember Red.

The color MUST be from the MB A160, not the Corvette or McLaren.

Did you find what you needed?

It's Ember Red and I'll have a look for you while I update my own list.đź‘Ť

Edit: I have 3 of them,pick two more and I'll take that level 2 ticket off your hands.đź‘Ť

I'm hunting Chrome and a baby pink (not sure what that would be called).

I have a few Mattes, a ton of Metallics, and I'm sure some of the rare ones, Midnight Purples and such.

Just let me know what you are hunting and I'll see if I have it. I have way too many to list up.

If you're after a car, let me know I'll see if I have that also. I don't buy too many of the lower powered ones, but I did run across a lot of rarer ones from the lists. I have 3 2j's if it's any example.

I'm hunting Chrome and a baby pink (not sure what that would be called).

I have a few Mattes, a ton of Metallics, and I'm sure some of the rare ones, Midnight Purples and such.

Just let me know what you are hunting and I'll see if I have it. I have way too many to list up.

If you're after a car, let me know I'll see if I have that also. I don't buy too many of the lower powered ones, but I did run across a lot of rarer ones from the lists. I have 3 2j's if it's any example.

I have 5 Gold and 5 Silver Chromes ready to send, what's the color of the Nismo in your Online Dealership?

Looking for Storm Gray
As far as chrome paint, I dont have any.
Let me know what you seek in return for this, and I'll see what I can do.

Back