The Paint Trading Thread

I've got lots of chromes, colour shift and military chips. Anybody got a fast sport truck for trade?

Add my psn / message me if so: ollie123_4

I've got lots of chromes, colour shift and military chips. Anybody got a fast sport truck for trade?

Isn't there a cheap truck in the OCD? With some upgrades it can be fast :D

I'll get you 5 silver chromes at next reset for a 2,3,5 or 6 ticket.Add Robabza2 if you're on before I am.👍

I'm not at home right now, so I'll have to check what tickets I have next time I'm online. If I have any of those tickets you're looking for, then you've got a deal. Cheers

I have a fully upgraded Toyota Tacoma that I'd be wiling to trade for some chromes. 500+ HP, very fast for a truck, and actually handles decently well. I'll add you when I'm online next and see if we can work something out.

IF you want, add PMC_910 and I'll put my Beast Silverado Concept '02 (913HP) up to share online 👍

I'm not at home right now, so I'll have to check what tickets I have next time I'm online. If I have any of those tickets you're looking for, then you've got a deal. Cheers

Great,I'll get on at reset (2 hoursish) and add you.👍

Has anybody got an orange similar to that of the BMW 1M? As I would like to paint my 1 series tii in it!

I have 2 Daihatsu Midgets if you want one. One has been tuned to a whopping 40HP. :sly:

but seriously I also have 2 Ford SVT's, a white one and a red one which I would gladly trade for some paint if you're interested.

Last edited:
I'm looking for AMG Monza gray magno. I'm willing to trade other paints, horns, MC's, and suits for a couple of them

spikeyhairdude
I think its called valencia orange. i just googled it and il see if i have it next time im on my ps3

Do you have it?

I've got a dodge and just picked up a Tacoma for bob to use the dodge is maxed out idk how much hp but yeah

Latest Posts

Back