Matte Dark Gray
Matte Blue
Matte Dark Red
Matte Red

M.N.P Pearl
M.N.P III
Hemi® Orange
Reflex Purple

All the DLC paints (which can be traded with cars??)

Or you can request something. Might have the paint you've been looking for... Just haven't had luck with the Chrome Gold paint :(

Last edited:
Xquiste, Add me..

I'll give it to you free. in another hr.. 6 PM Central time (US)

Manny

ID = CPGMM

Last edited:
Rob192005
Which cards would you be looking for? I have loads I can search/send in about 5 minutes.

Amg cards and I have matte red if you wanna trade. If you don't want your cards I'll take as many as you wanna give me

Xquiste
I'm looking for the Gold Chrome.

I Have:
Silver Chrome

Matte Light Green
Matte Orange
Matte Purple
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Blue
Matte Dark Red
Matte Red

M.N.P Pearl
M.N.P III
Hemi® Orange
Reflex Purple

Or you can request something. Might have the paint you've been looking for... Just haven't had luck with the Chrome Gold paint :(

Don't have gold chrome but I would like the hemi orange I could trade you for something

Rob192005
Which cards would you be looking for? I have loads I can search/send in about 5 minutes.

And reflex purple I could buy another tvr if you want a different paint from the speed 6 or other models

Great,and I don't need any of them so I can start sending them at reset,add robabza2 and I'll be able to accept it in about 2 hours.👍 do you have a mygt so I can see what you need after the Amg cards?

I'm looking for the Gold Chrome.

I Have:
Silver Chrome

Matte Light Green
Matte Orange
Matte Purple
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Blue
Matte Dark Red
Matte Red

M.N.P Pearl
M.N.P III
Hemi® Orange
Reflex Purple

I'll send you 10 paints (whatever chip you like) for an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione in DLC GT-Metallic-010 with lvl3 Engine + lvl3 weight reduction

Don't have gold chrome but I would like the hemi orange I could trade you for something

Looks like you can just buy Challenger SRT8 '08 with Hemi® Orange paint for just over 40,000Cr. Not worth trading in my opinion. :) Thought it was special...

I'll send you 10 paints (whatever chip you like) for an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione in DLC GT-Metallic-010 with lvl3 Engine + lvl3 weight reduction

Sure, Add..

hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me out with 2 sunset pearlescent (yellow) paint chips ??

Thanks

Stu

I have a Midnight Purple

----------------------

Looking For:

Matte s

----------------------

PM me here if you want my MIDNIGHT PURPLE

Back