The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,503 comments
Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 14-54-42 Home _ X.png

Last edited:
community-note.jpg

Ritter was actually only convicted once. He pleaded the first charges (he attempted to solicit what he believed to be an underaged female that ended up being a cop) down and got pre-trial probation. His later conviction was for exposure to whom he believed was an underaged female that also ended up being a cop.

community-note.jpg

Ritter was actually only convicted once. He pleaded the first charges (he attempted to solicit what he believed to be an underaged female that ended up being a cop) down and got pre-trial probation. His later conviction was for exposure to whom he believed was an underaged female that also ended up being a cop.

He's like "look, I have a thing for young-looking cops!"

If Brooks shows up perhaps they should charge him double the original price for the burger and whiskey special just for laughs. His attempt to shame the steakhouse laughably backfired although the publicity has probably done wonders for their passing trade.

"I'm going to let patients negotiate prices with hospitals."

laugh ron GIF

Oh, honey. No, you're not. You're not going to be the Republican nominee and so you're not going to win the election. Nevermind that the president lacks that authority.

You can already negotiate prices and I hardly ever pay the price I get on a bill. Also, working in hospital finance, I can assure you not one single person working on the clinical side knows the first thing about billing. They can't even select one code correctly in order to get paid and you want them to negotiate prices? Doctors will riot. They riot when they have to do two extra clicks in the EMR.

Perhaps they could have multiple surgeons show up and you can start a downward bidding war while you're gasping for breath. Competition is good for the market. /s
Well the patient first has to submit a request for qualifications, and then go through a proposals process. The patient will then have to level the proposals, do interviews, and then awa....dead

I know enough surgeons to know that you don't want the one that talks good, you want the one that cuts good.

Back