The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,499 comments
Screenshot-20240721-114430-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Extinction? You guys are the ones joking here.
(Well, maybe if it's about Zele's extinction from power, then maybe you're not.)

hz5RA_-Ucic.jpg

lxf-yX8dF5g.jpg

Extinction? You guys are the ones joking here.

I know it was 160 years ago, and you're not directly responsible for that, but your historical chuds ACTUALLY kicked my ancestors out of OUR country (which you now call "your country") in the 1860s. Do me a favor and stay the hell out of our U.S. politics and keep your jealous, warped, spoiled, and delusional opinions to yourself. You don't like your military getting firebombed, that's fine! The easy fix for that is to roll the **** out of where you don't belong. Even the Middle East can't agree on anything and they're unilaterally against supporting Putin's over-Reich to Ukraine.

I wasn't joking.

Tb0UBQr639k.jpg

I know it was 160 years ago, and you're not directly responsible for that, but your historical chuds ACTUALLY kicked my ancestors out of OUR country (which you now call "your country") in the 1860s.
And what did you try to say by this? That we, as a nation, are still guilty for whatever happened to "your country" over a hundred years ago? Or that this country of yours is extinct since then?

I'm sorry to remind that you guys literally live on the land taken away from the North American natives who were put through mass genocide so there were barely any left of them. So what?

When it comes to complain about what our ancestors did hundreds of years ago, I can play this game, too. This can be endless.

Do me a favor and stay the hell out of our U.S. politics and keep your jealous, warped, spoiled, and delusional opinions to yourself.
But you do discuss the Russian politics here (although most of you don't understand **** about them), why should I (or other Russian people) stay away from yours? Is that how your famous "freedom" works? Or you think you are more... humane than us? Do the rules of this forum say anything about this (like, that people with some certain views must not discuss the US politics)?

I don't hate the US (unlike some of you, who hate Russia/China/Iran and everything related to them). It's just the world's number one superpower, and whatever happens in the US politics echoes on the whole world, including Russia. There's no wonder than people all over the globe keep an eye on the US politics. At least like on a comedy show. 😁

In fact, I do like the US, the American culture, history, music, and of course, cars. It's just your senile politicians who think they are the world's sheriff who we do not adore. And there are many people in America who don't support them, too. The US would have been even better place if they weren't like this.

NVQTCIJz_g0.jpg

Even the Middle East can't agree on anything and they're unilaterally against supporting Putin's over-Reich to Ukraine.
Whole Middle East? Unilaterally (or you mean, unanimously)? You sure about that?
So much that Ukraine is being bombed with Iranian-made drones? Well, well...

One'd think it'd be a fair assumption that those Democrats who convinced Biden to step down because he's too old aren't the same ones who think age is just a number. It's almost as if Democrats don't think with a hive mind and there are multiple viewpoints within the party.

Don't think the majority are cap wearing types on the whole, either. That'd be the other guys. Another poorly thought out meme.

I'm not sure the foreign aid and welfare budgets are mutually exclusive, either.

Last edited:
That first meme is disingenuous because it ignores that the whole, "He's too old" argument came directly from MAGA. All people are doing are reminding them of their own argument.

Also, most Dem voters started polling that Biden was too old anyway. But hey, what do you expect from a Russian account.

It's cute when the Russians get mad that we see through their BS. Your Putin fun bucks aren't well spent trying to troll this social media site.
Your profile pic should say Toyoda. The cartoonist missed a trick.

Last edited:
It's cute when the Russians get mad that we see through their BS.
It’s cute to read this when the person who I replied to literally got mad about my seeing through your BS (like, “HOW DARE YOU stick your nose into our politics, Ruskie!”).

But it’s even cuter to assume that I’m posting here for money. If I was paid every time Westerners get butthurt from my comments, I’d probably be driving a Porsche, not an old Dodge (or maybe an older Dodge, with a big V8 under the hood. Imported through a third country to bypass sanctions).

And what did you try to say by this? That we, as a nation, are still guilty for whatever happened to "your country" over a hundred years ago? Or that this country of yours is extinct since then?

I'm sorry to remind that you guys literally live on the land taken away from the North American natives who were put through mass genocide so there were barely any left of them. So what?

When it comes to complain about what our ancestors did hundreds of years ago, I can play this game, too. This can be endless.
Blame him for US slavery while you're at it.

Last edited:
Back