The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
aN13e9b_460s.jpg

...Well, at least our favourite goat lover didn't declare the overwhelming majority for himself, so there's that, I guess...

Wait, he hasn't, right? I haven't checked the news yesterday, so...

Its staff had the nerve to turn away White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, thus apparently incurring the wrath of Trumpies worldwide.
I'm given to understand that she'd cut the cheese while she was there.

I sure hope that this literary press emerges from this scandal unscathed.

I particularly like how they had to specify "anti-Trump bigotry," to differentiate it from, you know, "Trump bigotry."

Last edited:
Oh I think I get it, so the image is a hypocritical caricature?
It'd only be hypocritical if he supported, say, the Christian bakers turning away the couple who wanted a gay wedding cake.

Of course according to the cartoonist's website, this case is different:

Grrr Graphics
Sarah did not ask the owners to bake her a cake with Trump’s face on it. She was simply a customer and should have been treated accordingly. She was not loudly insulting Democrats or anything. She deserved to be served with respect and at least tolerance [sic]. Tolerance is something the Left claims they have exclusive rights too [sic], when in fact; they are the most intolerant people on the planet.

I'm not sure how asking to have a gay wedding cake baked is loudly insulting Republicans or Christians, or how the people who ordered it weren't customers who should have been served with respect or at least tolerance, but hey.

Last edited:
It'd only be hypocritical if he supported, say, the Christian bakers turning away the couple who wanted a gay wedding cake.

Of course according to the cartoonist's website, this case is different:

I'm not sure how asking to have a gay wedding cake baked is loudly insulting Republicans or Christians, or how they weren't customers who should have been served with respect and at least tolerance, but hey.
Oh, so rather than trying to be funny or incite-full, it’s just right wing propaganda?

Oh, so rather than trying to be funny or incite-full, it’s just right wing propaganda?
I'm not sure about insight but the incident seems to have incited people of a certain political persuasion to attack any eating establishment with a red hen on it in sight.

Yup, mocking the president for extensive self-tanning is just like mocking people of colour for... erm... :confused:

It's like saying making fun of someone with tattooes all over his face is the same as criticizing someone for being born with a disfiguring birthmark.

Yup, mocking the president for extensive self-tanning is just like mocking people of colour for... erm... :confused:

It's like saying making fun of someone with tattooes all over his face is the same as criticizing someone for being born with a disfiguring birthmark.

You must be a barrel of laughs at social gatherings. :rolleyes:

Sense-of-Humor.png

The whole mocking Trump's orangeness is more than a tad hypocritical since more than a few people who partake also go on and on about how bad bullying is.

The whole mocking Trump's orangeness is more than a tad hypocritical since more than a few people who partake also go on and on about how bad bullying is.
I find the image humorous because I perceive it as an expression of his hypocrisy--though I suspect this wasn't the intent behind its creation--and that presents me with a pill that I may have difficulty swallowing; that he's a human being. After all, hypocrisy is borne in the desire for one's beliefs to be correct, and to desire that is human nature.

You must be a barrel of laughs at social gatherings. :rolleyes:

Sense-of-Humor.png

You should realize by now that these things only work in one direction:lol:.

15p1-1024x795.jpg

Back