The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,687 comments
Do any women have penises? Just wondering about your thoughts.
Do any men have vaginas? Oh, oops--nevermind.

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure they would really love to wax poetic about the real golden age back before desegregation, nobody questioned Jim Crow laws, or back before women could vote, or back when you could just lynch black people and nobody questioned it, or back when....., or back when..... and the list goes on and on.

When you need something to wash down your overpriced "His/Hers" Chocolate bars, purchase yourself a 6-pack of woke-free piss water cans.

Only $20.

Womp womp.
Weathers seems to have hit a snag finding a brewery. The company he was so convinced would sell his anti-woke beer that he put its name on his website reportedly backed out after it saw how he was marketing it.

Mike Zoller, beer editor of PorchDrinking.com, first reported that Weathers attempted to tap Illinois-based Bent River Brewing Company to brew his anti-woke beer. Zoller also said that Bent River Brewing told him that Weathers used its name without permission.

“We were initially approached to possibly contract a beer for a customer,” the company reportedly said. “Without our knowledge our name was listed on a website for a brief period of time. When we were made aware of the marketing for the product, we chose to pass on producing it.”

jeremy clarkson laughing GIF by Stellify Media

If I was the PR director at Mars, I would 100% put that out on social media. I'd probably lose my job, but I'd leave with my head held high.
If this were to happen in real life you know MAGAs and catturds would then respond to the meme with "not you".

Last edited:
Back