The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,687 comments
IMG_20230625_022543.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Vladimir Putin rewards his defence minister Sergei Shoigu with an all-expenses trip to visit the wreck of the Titanic

El Risitas lives on...

Filthy language ensues as he comments on the recently coopted coup in Russia:

Last edited:
Next up: "America has banned ice cream because it isn't in the Bible."
There's actually two ice cream companies mentioned in the Bible: Walls of Jericho, and Lyons of Judah.

[/British humour]

So I was thinking about this and it's an especially peculiar bitchfit when Roberts has criticized Supreme Court decisions...in written, official dissent. One instance in particular that jumps out to me is Obergefell, in which the majority recognized the right to gay marriage under the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.
"Five lawyers have closed the debate and enacted their own vision of marriage as a matter of constitutional law."
Ron Swanson Smile GIF

Hypocritical bitch.

Last edited:
Next up: "America has banned ice cream because it isn't in the Bible."
Florida will lead the way with a ban on rainbow sherbet in order to save the children from the woke mind virus. That will have the intended consequence of saving the children for Matt Gaetz (allegedly) and Matt Walsh (also allegedly).

The poor bastard who created the above tweet is being hounded like the wrath of God by irate (and illiterate) bible bashers who incorrectly insist Jesus wasn't introducing himself in the quoted bible passage, while Spicer herself has deleted the original tweet.

Last edited:
I is a pronoun.
The first word of the US constitution is a pronoun.

The ability to get upset over things one has no clue about staggers me.

Oh sorry, one and me are also pronouns.

The best thing about Twitter is that you don't have to use it. I mean, I don't think Brandon was wrong with his initial Tweet, but it seems like an odd thing to let ruin your 4th of July.

From the multiple venues comment I guess he's getting hate mail on other platforms like Facebook and Instagram as well where the viral tweet may have been shared. I guess you could give up all of your social media, but you might need it to check up on friends and family.

Last edited:
I guess you could give up all of your social media, but you might need it to check up on friends and family.
Which you can do without social media - like by calling them, texting them, or emailing them, right?

Last edited:
Back