The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,514 comments
But neutral athletes are not competing for Russia (they compete for themselves only, without any mentioning of Russia) and they were not caught on doping (otherwise it would be known already), but yet they are still are a problem to you. Is being Russian already a problem?
Right, not competing for Russia. That's a massive load of bull. They're competing for Russia in anything but their name. They train in Russia, compete for Russia every other time outside the Olympics, and subscribe to Russian "values" with regard to sports. Russians are cheaters, liars, and losers in the realm of sports. I won't support them, nor do I think they belong anywhere near a competitive field. Not that it matters though, your dictator daddy is just going to send them to the meat grinder anyway.
How about the Jewish NHL players if they support Israel (that is actually doing genocide in Gaza, unlike Russia) like your totally not genocidal president who assists it with weapons? Should such players be kicked out too, in the "Land of the free"?
Why do they need to be Jewish? Not all Israelis are Jewish and not all Jews are Israeli. Assuming you mean an Israeli citizen, then yes if they openly support genocide I support kicking them out of the country.

He likes to use the clown emoji a lot. It certainly does sound like the circus is in town.
Inserting one's own selfies into posts en masse must be some new tactic cooked up by the formerly Prigozhin-led troll farm.

Right, not competing for Russia. That's a massive load of bull. They're competing for Russia in anything but their name. They train in Russia, compete for Russia every other time outside the Olympics, and subscribe to Russian "values" with regard to sports. Russians are cheaters, liars, and losers in the realm of sports. I won't support them, nor do I think they belong anywhere near a competitive field. Not that it matters though, your dictator daddy is just going to send them to the meat grinder anyway.

Why do they need to be Jewish? Not all Israelis are Jewish and not all Jews are Israeli. Assuming you mean an Israeli citizen, then yes if they openly support genocide I support kicking them out of the country.
Come on, we both know doping isn't the real problem. Other athletes do get caught on doping but of course they have "medical prescriptions" for them (like those Norwegian skiers with asthma to legally take steroids) or "take them accidentally". Yeah, yeah.
Belarus wasn't involved in the alleged Russian doping scandal but it's also banned because IOC is truly out of politics. 🤡

And now when Russia is out, China will be next (they're already facing baseless doping allegiations). So cool when your government has influence on WADA and IOC so the main political rivals of US can get removed from the games?

Ovechkin (correct me if I'm wrong, but that's info I have) did not express support to the Russian actions on Ukraine (as for the "neutral" Russians, they're just forbidden to do so, otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to take part), he lives and trains in the US, and plays for an American club, but you still call him an asshole.
Just be honest and say you hate the Russian athletes for being Russian. No need to hide it.

Your complaint about "Russia undermining the Olympics" in another thread was also hillarious. Of course it were Russians who made the athletes swim in fecal waters, robbed the Olympic teams and got the male boxers to steamroll the female competition (because "they identify as women!"). 🤣

Ovechkin (correct me if I'm wrong, but that's info I have) did not express support to the Russian actions on Ukraine (as for the "neutral" Russians, they're just forbidden to do so, otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to take part), he lives and trains in the US, and plays for an American club, but you still call him an asshole.

Ovechkin doesn't belong in America.
Just be honest and say you hate the Russian athletes for being Russian. No need to hide it.
Except I don't. I grew up watching the Russian Five play for the Red Wings, and I don't hate most of them. Slava Fetisov can go to hell, but Vladimir Konstantinov and Sergei Fedorov were among my favorite hockey players. As a Jazz fan, I liked Andrei Kirilenko. So no, I don't hate Russian athletes. I hate Russians who suckle Putin's teet and who can't see past their country's awful nature.
Your complaint about "Russia undermining the Olympics" in another thread was also hillarious. Of course it were Russians who made the athletes swim in fecal waters, robbed the Olympic teams and got the male boxers to steamroll the female competition (because "they identify as women!"). 🤣
Man, you really are on Putin's payroll, aren't you? You're parroting the exact same stuff that the article addresses. Go annoy some MAGA idiots on Xitter.

How fortunate that the IBA, the source of the whole "male boxer in the women's competition" controversy, isn't politically loaded or compromised whatsoever.

1722993576885.png

I mean, I'm sure he has a set of cajones on him but I'm guessing that's not what the Genital Obscessed Party is on about.

Apparently Trump was hanging out with a known fart sniffer:

1723036894591.png

Although, I'm guessing JD Vance is ok with it because he gets off on sniffing furniture.

Adin's only meaningful contribution to society through his streaming is that he's the person who Andrew stupidly trusted to tell he was going to flee Romania & Adin blurted it out loud to his audience.

As if there were another reason to hate the couch lover 🤢

1723056509873.png

No, you're not welcomed in Michigan.

If that's real, like if special operations for America is a real thing and they really support JD Vance for some reason instead of Trump, then they had no choice really. Like, imagine you're running some organization called SOFA and you're a big democrat. You have no choice but to support JD specifically.

If that's real, like if special operations for America is a real thing and they really support JD Vance for some reason instead of Trump, then they had no choice really. Like, imagine you're running some organization called SOFA and you're a big democrat. You have no choice but to support JD specifically.
The SOFA thing is definitely real:

Back