The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
%E6%9D%B1%E4%BA%ACR246_15.jpg

EPIC

NanoSaibou, yes you will make gains. Like anything you truly desire...You go get it. At all costs.

Practice, ask questions, use tutorials study artists photos, then study real shots, & practice. Rinse & repeat.

September 9, 2012. Posted to realistic thread. No laughing.:lol:

I figured if I want 'Real', hang with the guys that know. Never got flamed for this crap.

Looking back, I should have been Super Flamed. (sorry about this shot guys).

1 year, 4 months later...

NanoSaibou, I may not win the championship, but, I'm always in the playoffs. Holla if you need me!👍

Dandroid, no worries, I understand perfectly what you meant. Too much makeup is not always a good thing.

I also enjoy your work.:cheers:

Beautiful styles on display gentlemen:gtpflag: I shall return.

Oh man look how I sucked before :c.

NrburgringNordschleife_1-1.jpg

I looked at tutorials, threads, members help and I learned how to be better. And now look at where I am. But practice, practice. Look at real pictures to get inspiration, ask other members for tips/tricks to be good, Or even look at this this thread for inspiration. As soon as you figure out how to use the Camera. Its beyond amazing after you figure it out. Then you can start editing, and thenyou work will become o..o like @NBDESIGNZ, Honestly I wouldn't be hear without you guys :P<3

This shot in particular looks incredible. The moisture is really working in these shots. Excellent work.

Thanks, and I agree about that shot. I posted a version of it in the Audi thread were I raised the contrast just slightly that made it look even more real too.

Since I'm uploading more I'm making these smaller - don't know if it will be appreciated but it should be a little less to download at any rate. They link to Flickr if you want a bigger version.

Sorry if you don't like this amount of camber on cars - if it's any consolation it drives terrible, but I was only interested in how it looked!

All images have been edited by the way :rolleyes:

Bonus:

You guys are getting better and better every set! 👍 Im overly jealous of your guys work. Time to step back. I need to improve a lot. I feel like im falling behind :P.

Back