The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
zuh1.jpg

Alpine A110 1600S @ Spa Francorchamps

**side note- on the other side (which I WAS going to upload) the top of the tyre pokes through the body. That lean angle is breaking reality

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 14
My tongue is dry from hanging out!!!:drool: Proby, your knack for breaking into vehicles is legendary! 1-9 are my faves!!! The total package is true to life. 1st shot, Brilliance!:eek:👍👍👍 Did you SEE what you've done? I did.

Emula, take me to your leader! They just sit there, mocking me. AWESOME!!!:drool:

EUGEEEEEEEENE!!! Motor-Riffic!!! The sky down to the road...Highly realistic, so natural and fun. That angle is Hell on Earth!!! Hard to deny this photo is not real. YAY!!!
I Love an original 'Kudinov'. Always well dressed vehicles from you my friend.:bowdown:

SmFan, you just CANNOT pull pictures out of your pocket from the 80s' and post them here. Sorry.:cheers::drool:👍

DocArmor, AKA Tony Starks, AKA GTRacer98, AKA L.L.AKA Kool Ciro, AKA Iron Man, AKA 'The Youngest In Charge, Those photos are like time trials from past & present. Accurate representations both! GT500 + breakneck speed = MoMos' admiration. Excellent hunting!:drool::cheers:

End12gt4...🤬!!! That 🤬 is sooooo 🤬 realistic. You put on one Hell of a show. I salute your photography skills!!!:drool::drool::drool:

H. Keslijinen...Hell Yes! Captured perfectly. Like I'm there. NASCAR.:drool:👍 Make More!

The Navigation on the dash shot boosted the set, Lj12, Is that the virtual road? excellent save! Well done Sir!👍👍👍

Confidence crushing shots Nomex 72! You have made it known that driving is not always pretty & shiny. Your tones capture the underside of realism. Gritty, harsh, imperfectly-perfect. Intentional, or not, those shots drip realism. 2nd Vantage shot is the Bees Knees!:drool: Great set!

G.T. Ace, You are so on point with this shot. It is REALLY coming down the road towards me. I better move. Scary Real! I love your work Man!:drool:

Last edited:
No, Thank YOU G.T. Ace! The comeback shot is just as exiting! You always rise to the occasion!:drool:

How you do it with just your eyeballs and a tripod is beyond me, but you do it, and do it well Andrea! Love it!!!:eek::drool:

Fab shot GTuned, The way the vehicle juts from the background is magic.:bowdown: The real deal. Your Flickr is crazy with flavor too. I fainted in there.:bowdown:

Wow!

How did you manage to do that?!
(sorry for late reply, didn't see notification)
It's a little hard to explain, but once you do the basics you'll pick up on it very easy. First, get as close to car as you can before you start zooming in. I'd recommend starting off next do a door handle, but a little above where the window starts. Then zoom in all the way, and move the camera around until you get a good detail you want to capture. Mess with the focus, and boom.
It takes a few practice shots in the beginning, but it gets easier over time.

Anyways,
Syracuse.jpg
Syracuse_5.jpg
Syracuse_9.jpg
Syracuse_10.jpg

Last edited:
My tongue is dry from hanging out!!!:drool: Proby, your knack for breaking into vehicles is legendary! 1-9 are my faves!!! The total package is true to life. 1st shot, Brilliance!:eek:👍👍👍 Did you SEE what you've done? I did.

Emula, take me to your leader! They just sit there, mocking me. AWESOME!!!:drool:

EUGEEEEEEEENE!!! Motor-Riffic!!! The sky down to the road...Highly realistic, so natural and fun. That angle is Hell on Earth!!! Hard to deny this photo is not real. YAY!!!
I Love an original 'Kudinov'. Always well dressed vehicles from you my friend.:bowdown:

SmFan, you just CANNOT pull pictures out of your pocket from the 80s' and post them here. Sorry.:cheers::drool:👍

DocArmor, AKA Tony Starks, AKA GTRacer98, AKA L.L.AKA Kool Ciro, AKA Iron Man, AKA 'The Youngest In Charge, Those photos are like time trials from past & present. Accurate representations both! GT500 + breakneck speed = MoMos' admiration. Excellent hunting!:drool::cheers:

End12gt4...🤬!!! That 🤬 is sooooo 🤬 realistic. You put on one Hell of a show. I salute your photography skills!!!:drool::drool::drool:

H. Keslijinen...Hell Yes! Captured perfectly. Like I'm there. NASCAR.:drool:👍 Make More!

The Navigation on the dash shot boosted the set, Lj12, Is that the virtual road? excellent save! Well done Sir!👍👍👍

Confidence crushing shots Nomex 72! You have made it known that driving is not always pretty & shiny. Your tones capture the underside of realism. Gritty, harsh, imperfectly-perfect. Intentional, or not, those shots drip realism. 2nd Vantage shot is the Bees Knees!:drool: Great set!

G.T. Ace, You are so on point with this shot. It is REALLY coming down the road towards me. I better move. Scary Real! I love your work Man!:drool:
Thank you momo, really apreciate the feedback! :cheers: Didn't know they were that good :D To be honest, the M4 Photos are one of my first realistic pitctures i've taken! But if you want, I'll upload some pictures later!

Latest Posts

Back