The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Special Stage Route X.jpg

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 GTA Q2 GTA (5).jpg

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 GTA Q2 (6).jpg

True but most of the amazing photos are usually more beautiful than realistic. Yours wasn't really that beautiful but was the most realistic I have seen which is what this thread is really for.

F1, some choose to shoot with a camera phone style, some overexpose (which is actually a ruined shot, but still real), some shoot DSLR type shots. All are real. I personally go back & forth with styles, just to keep it 'Real' with myself.

Those 'Beautiful' photos you speak of are there to make you 'Feel' an emotion. Not just look, but stay a while. Beautiful, artistic, but still real. You don't feel it???

And yes, Hodgelike spits fire.:drool: He has a refreshing point of view that I love.

But, in fairness to others, you just have a preference. And That's okay.

Hope these fit in.:nervous:

Mountain Pass

This was another picture that looked good on the PS3 but just looked awful on my PC. But after an hour or so this is the result. I've gotten pretty fast with these sunshine shots and it turned out no better than my usual efforts!

Also, i just love looking at the Veyron!

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and laughing!)

👍

Mountain Pass

This was another picture that looked good on the PS3 but just looked awful on my PC. But after an hour or so this is the result. I've gotten pretty fast with these sunshine shots and it turned out no better than my usual efforts!

👍

Awesome!

Not a fan of the Chrome Line so I built my won M3 GTS like I did in GT5. Sorry photobucket takes a lot of quality out of the images.

Mountain Pass

👍

Which track/corner is this?

Back