• 24,078 comments
6024890974_23b9b2f2bd_z.jpg

6024885394_8d9d16dda7_z.jpg

6024328805_5c875ac286_z.jpg

6024328105_a8a2d2fb79_z.jpg

6024325095_89d5e5e3bf_z.jpg

6024878684_8bf59945bc_z.jpg

@sokira: Love the first one, looks very real. 👍
I'm not really a fan of the Corvette, but with the Z06 GM nailed it. The ZR1 in particular is a proper supercar killer, plenty of grip and power by the bucket!

sry, but when i photoshop every picture even a ps2 game look real. iisnt it about to take realistic pics right of the game?

photoshop doesn't make it look real. Most of my pics the colours may be better, shadows and highlights corrected , and sharpened a bit and yes it makes a huge difference, but most of the time it just looks like a even more amazing racing game car. The idea and how you take the photo before hand makes the most difference. Unless you wanna put a few hours into photoshoping to get same result.

I was experimenting with my Corvette. I'm not sure if any of your are going to like it though. :P It isn't as top notch realistic as you guys.
picture.php

Another one that i thought would be nice to add it :)
picture.php

The body color on the S2000 might seem different because it has a widebody and the lighting changes it, but here it is! :D
picture.php

First time doing these pictures and posting them so i dont know if it went right LOL. You can check more of them out @ https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/album.php?albumid=2587
Give me some feedback 👍

photoshop doesn't make it look real. Most of my pics the colours may be better, shadows and highlights corrected , and sharpened a bit and yes it makes a huge difference, but most of the time it just looks like a even more amazing racing game car. The idea and how you take the photo before hand makes the most difference. Unless you wanna put a few hours into photoshoping to get same result.

Sorry but I gotta agree with Kickboxritter. Not that I'm annoyed by those who use outside editing--it's awesome to see GT5's photos taken to their full potential. However, the in game photomode will just never reach that same perfection. All it takes is a single tree or maybe some bad lighting to make a picture "great" rather than "real." While such editing may seem insignificant, of the 1,000 GT5 photos I've snapped, I'd be comfortable considering only 20-40 on par (in terms of realism) with the edited photos here.

And it doesn't help that I'm about to post some more mediocre photos lol. Just wanted to show off some quick shots I took of my first multi million credit purchase.
redbullhangar12.jpg

redbullhangar713.jpg

And one more of one of my favorite cars. :D
circuitdelasarthe20091j.jpg

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

@waheed & sokira: Your pictures are amazing! Outstanding work from you guys:drool:👍
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

thanks !! and this picture is great. i love this forum :D

Great works guys!!! Some of you should start a second career ...
Maybe I'll find time the next days to post some pictures here too..
C U

Latest Posts

Back