The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Momo, are you by chance an author? You have a way of making a picture with your words. You should look into a career in creative writing, you have a gift.

GPR
I tend to agree. Also MoMo I think some of your shots are quite worthy of this thread (case in point I think shot 1 of your latest batch is pretty good.) so don't be too critical of yourself. Can't always produce gold, that goes for everyone. ;)

+1 :)👍

I just want to thank everybody for yor approbations.
zzz_pt I love your Luxury Ride photos!

Sorry for so many photos per post, but I couldn't decide which are best. Anyways, here is some of me and my friend's RUF madness:

RUF BTR '86 by Draco022, on Flickr

I couldn't keep quiet...That camaro looks edible, excellent selection Buff, you made that vehicle look buttery. One for my mental files. Play on player...Thank you Eugene, Gpr, and all for not scrolling past my submissions, I'm really trying. however, 'Gene, I'm in awe how you get those standards on the runway, ready for action. You've done it again! I'm always happy to see one of my old friends, the Castrol Celica, I made a lot of money with that car, and that mountain drive is the perfect showcase for a daydream, HOOOORDE!!!!, you rascal, how did you know? I love it. Perfection Personified. Draco, glad you feel approbated my friend, Cool pics, a little bright, but conceptually sound, your set shows you and your friend had a ball. I enjoyed the ride, keep 'em coming! If the Countach exists, It's real, gawd, It's cleaner than my premiums, 1st shot...Flavory!!! The others reflect enough sunlight to make me squint as they sit like they're judging ME! I must get better...Thank you for the look. Only a true artist can pull off baby blue Audi in front of a church...Non-conformant, rebellious almost, different, Bayu, the Audi is a hit with me, keep posting. I tried to copy your yellow Lambo, I cannot reach the skill and artistry you used to pull the Purple Precious off. The photo IS real, the trees ARE real, building...REAL. I can see the freaking hedges behind the far gate, you get what I'm saying, don't you...Realistic, timeless, flawless, brash, and low key at once...Love it to pieces! Well, I'm smiling while typing, but I gotta get to work. Beautiful works all of you:tup: I'll stop gushing so we can be visually knocked senseless by THIS...vvv

MoMo, I think you are better than what you think ;) Don't be so negative about your edits. You already produced some of my personal favorites.

monteasoasfaltot.jpg

.​

Thanks MoMo! I appreciate that. Hopefully someday I'll actually have a real first gen camaro, until then I just have to try and take as realistic shots as I can of it lol.

Man... I just looked through the last 11 pages and I'm astounded at the volume of quality shots... If you have posted a shot in the last 10-15 pages(at least).. then 👍 keep it up

I couldn't keep quiet...That camaro looks edible, excellent selection Buff, you made that vehicle look buttery. One for my mental files. Play on player...Thank you Eugene, Gpr, and all for not scrolling past my submissions, I'm really trying. however, 'Gene, I'm in awe how you get those standards on the runway, ready for action. You've done it again! I'm always happy to see one of my old friends, the Castrol Celica, I made a lot of money with that car, and that mountain drive is the perfect showcase for a daydream, HOOOORDE!!!!, you rascal, how did you know? I love it. Perfection Personified. Draco, glad you feel approbated my friend, Cool pics, a little bright, but conceptually sound, your set shows you and your friend had a ball. I enjoyed the ride, keep 'em coming! If the Countach exists, It's real, gawd, It's cleaner than my premiums, 1st shot...Flavory!!! The others reflect enough sunlight to make me squint as they sit like they're judging ME! I must get better...Thank you for the look. Only a true artist can pull off baby blue Audi in front of a church...Non-conformant, rebellious almost, different, Bayu, the Audi is a hit with me, keep posting. I tried to copy your yellow Lambo, I cannot reach the skill and artistry you used to pull the Purple Precious off. The photo IS real, the trees ARE real, building...REAL. I can see the freaking hedges behind the far gate, you get what I'm saying, don't you...Realistic, timeless, flawless, brash, and low key at once...Love it to pieces! Well, I'm smiling while typing, but I gotta get to work. Beautiful works all of you:tup: I'll stop gushing so we can be visually knocked senseless by THIS...vvv

Thanks mate. Love your comments:tup::).

Woah Lee, Great great great, three times is not enough !! ^^

A small try, I don't think my pics are realistic, but this one might be a bit:

Back