The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Y'all givin' me GOOSEBUMPS!!! I laid a stinker last post, (wish there was a staging area), and I ruined a page. I'm so sorry guys.

8297239246_edb78f50fb_b.jpg

8297234200_80ffddd7c7_b.jpg

8293273315_9acf6e060a_b.jpg

If I express what I have just witnessed, it would take an entire page. Poetry in motion- Literally! Thanks for letting me grow here with you, the tips and hints, and not laughing me off the thread. Okay, my lovefest is over, who's on deck???

Got something new for you guys. It took a bit less than 2 hours to edit (extensive dodge and burn + clean up):

And a second version (added fog):

Hope you guys like these. :cheers:

GT-R & Doblo, Thank You, coming from the pros, it means alot to me. Need consistency shot to shot. DarkR, the Force is strong in that one! GT- always forward, Dam, I expect ninjas to come out the shadows. That **** is deep!👍

GT-R & Doblo, Thank You, coming from the pros, it means alot to me. Need consistency shot to shot. DarkR, the Force is strong in that one! GT- always forward, Dam, I expect ninjas to come out the shadows. That **** is deep!👍
Ninjas? Now you're exaggerating. The fog did add a lot of atmosphere to the image, but that's just... :sly:

Seriously, though, thanks for the positive feedback. Reading your post, I realise that the time and effort I've put into these pictures was worth it. 👍

While both the reflection and the spray are alright, I really can't warm to the sky (firstly, it doesn't suit the effect you approached and, secondly, there's quite a bit of colour banding). Keep editing and you'll improve soon, though. 👍

GT-R, I want the author to ALWAYS know how I feel about their art. Of course I have fun with it, we MUST have fun. That said, every artist needs to know their sculptures touched someone. With me, all of them touch me. They each take me away. Imagination...the one thing that has us all here. From when you create, to me viewing, and giving my take. My descriptions are from the heart. I really mean what I say. Yes, Ninjas! Awwwww!:)

Last edited:
^How am I supposed to keep quiet when Prexy does THAT? To-the-bone Badass!!! A supermodel equipped with Quattro. Keep em coming Daddy-O!!! GT, thats crazy better!

Last edited:
Back