The Realistic Photo Thread

waaaa....I like this

Thanx

R1DHx.jpg

Great pics in here everyone! Ill be adding some of mine in here over the weekend. I post a lot over at the fm.net forums and just really noticed this one here. Been playing GT5 the last few days trying to get used to that camera............

Here's one of my recents:

6524154259_299b155c72_b.jpg

(None of my shots are ever edited in any image editing software. I am a HUGE believer in showing off what the game can do. Photoshop or Gimp or post editing is very misleading in my opinion)

Trying to fix my settings since I just replaced the lamp in my old DLP tv. The pics were coming out too dark from forzamotorsports.net compared to what was displayed on my TV. I was having the hardest time correcting that.

6605000613_a02c2df824_b.jpg

My beloved Jaguar XJ220 sporting my interpretation of that classic early 1990s white racing livery running around Silverstone:

Some really good stuff in this thread so far! 👍

Here's one of my recents:

6524154259_299b155c72_b.jpg

(None of my shots are ever edited in any image editing software. I am a HUGE believer in showing off what the game can do. Photoshop or Gimp or post editing is very misleading in my opinion)

That's just awesome. Really nice photo.

My first real foray into a photomode of any kind, absolute noob. All comments or advice welcomed. It's a cropped bigshot.

lfaringbscrop.png

Back