The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kamuifanboy
  • 495 comments
  • 84,889 views
6806206043_51373c106d_z.jpg


6773315923_9232dcffbe_z.jpg


6773315321_9b18a7b7c3_z.jpg


6806206299_127ff3de8a_z.jpg


6806206519_4f50ff89eb_z.jpg
 
Sup guys ! is being a while since i came last time, im new to this thread :) awesome photos i saw here
here some mine :





hope you like it
 
Couple of the R18, I think they are realistic :)

6837909343_c71e36a9dd_z.jpg


6837908979_1073e0e3db_z.jpg


6837909701_e73b077b22_z.jpg
 
Second to last pic - WOW. A bit less saturation and some effects, then this is realistic as it gets. Still looks awesome ;)
 
Demetrius81
I'm convinced that the S1 has the whitest wheels you'll ever see in Forza. Also, great pics!
 
Thanks for the comments fellas.

@DomasRC: thanks for the suggestion, but its impossible to account for the monitor settings of others, the best anyone can really hope for is that the image we see on our monitors matches the image we see on our tv screens.

@HighSeasHoMastr: sorry fella, I don't choose the shots I will post until I have uploaded and viewed them on flickr, because of this I don't tend to take many bigshots.
 

Your photos must be the most realistic here as they are taken with a real camera haha. Get xbox live! you get the 1st month for a dollar i think.
 
Second to last pic - WOW. A bit less saturation and some effects, then this is realistic as it gets. Still looks awesome ;)

Thanks for the comments fellas.

@DomasRC: thanks for the suggestion, but its impossible to account for the monitor settings of others, the best anyone can really hope for is that the image we see on our monitors matches the image we see on our tv screens.

Very true. On my monitor those look like real pics. Nothing less. Man you gotta slip me those settings in a pm ;) lol
 
Your photos must be the most realistic here as they are taken with a real camera haha. Get xbox live! you get the 1st month for a dollar i think.

Thanks mate ,give me two months :cheers:

Tquql.jpg


x44R8.jpg


Pt6uo.jpg


8a291.jpg


OfMEw.jpg


Fmi1E.jpg


RHCb4.jpg
 
Back