The Soft Drinks Thread

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 50 comments
I'll do you one better :P

1717092816446.png

I actually drink the non-caffeinated and non-sugar coke more than the real thing. I also love Mountain Dew, but only from the bottle. The can version just tastes...off/different šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Jerome

ā€œThere is only one pop, and it does not share power.ā€ - Mithrandir/ Dr. Pepper.

I'm keto now so finding it quite hard to find something cold to drink that's not full of sugar and also not full of artificial sweteeners. Coke used to do a "green" version I think with Stevia but don't think anyone bought it.

I used to have a conversation years ago that went along the lines of ā€œif you had to ultimately choose beer or pop, what would it be?ā€

I always agreed on pop. But I donā€™t drink it anymore at all. I guess beer won in the end.

The only time I ever drink pop now is when thereā€™s now beer available.

inca-Kola-Sodas-1024x743.jpg

There is a French version tasting exactly the same, that I discovered decades ago, even before inka Kola
... I just can't remember the name, if there are any French person here who can remember... I believe it came in a dark red color can (it's not Dr Pepper)

Mountain Dew has three limited edition flavors out. I've got Liberty Chill and Star Spangled Splash, but haven't found Freedom Fusion yet.

download.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1362159

There is a French version tasting exactly the same, that I discovered decades ago, even before inka Kola
... I just can't remember the name, if there are any French person here who can remember... I believe it came in a dark red color can (it's not Dr Pepper)
Couronne? That's the haitian version of Inca Kola. Maybe Royal Soda?

Doing a lot of Fanta Grape this vacation.

I sure miss San Pellegrino Blood Orange (Aranciata Rossa). About ten years ago that used to be my favourite.

Last edited:
Doing a lot of Fanta Grape this vacation.

I sure miss San Pellegrino Blood Orange (Aranciata Rossa). About ten years ago that used to be my favourite.
Blood orange is amazing, I donā€™t know why is isnā€™t more widespread.

Have to mention Oronamin C, itā€™s quite an old Japanese drink marketed as a health and energy drink due to its vitamin content, particularly vitamin C. It has a sweet and tangy flavor, with a slight fizz. The only complaint I have is that the bottle is super tiny.

IMG_3739.jpeg

Last edited:
This drink has a strong carbonated orange taste, kind of makes my tongue go numb a little. The lemon version of this is great too.

IMG_4168.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back