The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments

Nice but Vinyl looks weird in the second one... Speaking of Skylines, I just drew one today:

7226799366_bd22e9b348.jpg

Typical Tara.
Also:

Source is embedded as usual.

That explains everything. Derpy messed with the TARDIS. And the Liarjack face.
1400 posts and still going!

All this god damn nostalgia man, it's awesome.

Every morning before middle school...

Anyway:

Wow, I didn't even notice the glowing mane when I saw it earlier. That is really cool.

Last edited:
Oh, I never noticed that when I first looked at it. Very cool indeed.

They just uploaded this as well:

spaaaaaaace_gif_2_by_twodeepony-d50govv.gif

Source

Also:

scootaloo_by_maxwindy-d50fk4n.jpg

Source

No idea why I wasn't following this artist until now. His previous humanised character drawings look awesome.

Why did I only discover this now?

I found Bad Ponies months ago, but never found Bad Harmony until now. I'm too slow.

one_more_by_cresento-d50hwo2.png

Source

When Ponibooru works, I find beautiful stuff like this. Then after 5 minutes it stops working (I guess it was fun while it lasted).

Last edited:

(John De Lancie discussing himself and Bronies starts at about 1:00)

Due to John De Lancie's work and support for the Brony Community, I have a new found respect for the man. 👍

John De Lancie...simply too amazing a bloke. I feel roughly the same though. Despite all our complaints and burnouts over it, this fandom shows little signs of slowing down yet, and it's officially been a year since my first piece of writing went up on EDaily.

My God do I love TrollTara.

At first I thought it was really cool, but I didn't get why you paid money.

Then stuff moved...it is awesome. :D

Also, no-one here will like Octy's outfit in this picture. No-one at all. :3
tumblr_m489uuulWz1roil9ao2_1280.png

...And I got the plushie from Brainbread in the mail! It is honestly an amazing piece of work, hats off to the guy. It's sturdy, feels reassuringly weighty, and is soft as heck. The proportions are great, simply nothing to critique at all! It's also a foot tall and only cost £80 pre-shipping costs. I think Dan will love it once I send it back, though I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't ever-so-slightly tempted to keep it, and send him a box of chocolates instead. xD
twilight_sparkle_plushie_by_brainbread-d4xfwjr.jpg

Source

Honestly, I think Mint would die if he got one of these.

tears_in_the_mirror_by_zonra-d50g80e.png

Last edited:
John De
Also, no-one here will like Octy's outfit in this picture. No-one at all. :3
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m489uuulWz1roil9ao2_1280.png

...And I got the plushie from Brainbread in the mail! It is honestly an amazing piece of work, hats off to the guy. It's sturdy, feels reassuringly weighty, and is soft as heck. The proportions are great, simply nothing to critique at all! It's also a foot tall and only cost £80 pre-shipping costs. I think Dan will love it once I send it back, though I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't ever-so-slightly tempted to keep it, and send him a box of chocolates instead. xD

Source

What? I like her outfit :sly: ...

And also, why did unit have to pay for that image?

Yes it's a nice image. Sorry if I seem naive about this, but could you tell me more about what a commission is?

When you pay someone to make artwork for you. The buyer often decides what they want (characters, situation, etc.) the artist does a basic sketch, gets it confirmed by the buyer and then makes the good copy.
This can also work for stories and other forms of art. Coffee was doing commissions for a while before he decided he didn't want to write stories any more.

When you pay someone to make artwork for you. The buyer often decides what they want (characters, situation, etc.) the artist does a basic sketch, gets it confirmed by the buyer and then makes the good copy.
This can also work for stories and other forms of art. Coffee was doing commissions for a while before he decided he didn't want to write stories any more.

Thank you for explaining that to me. But now I have a sudden urge to practice drawing ponies so I can make money off commissions... :indiff:

(It's because I have been invited to join a go-karting team but I need funding for a go-kart and a racing helmet)

It won't get you rich, just saying. People are extremely picky in this fandom, and you'll often have to redraw several times before they're happy. Not really worth the effort...

Also, Logan has won. I can no longer argue:

*Begins FemShep playthrough, has greater faith.*

John De Lancie...simply too amazing a bloke. I feel roughly the same though. Despite all our complaints and burnouts over it, this fandom shows little signs of slowing down yet, and it's officially been a year since my first piece of writing went up on EDaily.

Do you ever think how far we've come in the past year and think how far we'll go over the course of the next one?

Eh, me neither, but the thought did occur to me just now. I mean, anticipating season 4, remembering events and good times past, and looking to what else this fandom might have in store for us.

And De Lancie is really getting into this pony thing more and after each convention. The fact that he's an advocate of Bronies is both a bit of a surprise, but an cool one nonetheless.

Source

Honestly, I think Mint would die if he got one of these.

That's the first time I've heard someone actually give any details as to how such a model feels. Brainbread did a good job on that one, and I'm glad it arrived intact (I wonder why Brainbread never comes in here anymore?)

Last edited:
He's been pretty busy lately, he just about snuck that commission in during his studying for his Finals, which I'm thankful for. I like to look at a product all the way around. It's a habit from electronics. Hi-fi gets heavier the better quality it is - bigger transformers, more durable components, etc...

I'm glad it arrived intact, but then it is a plushie. Very little chance to rip or break. Now I gotta send the thing back, sadly... :(

Back