The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
He's been pretty busy lately, he just about snuck that commission in during his studying for his Finals, which I'm thankful for. I like to look at a product all the way around. It's a habit from electronics. Hi-fi gets heavier the better quality it is - bigger transformers, more durable components, etc...

I'm glad it arrived intact, but then it is a plushie. Very little chance to rip or break. Now I gotta send the thing back, sadly... :(

Well it was nice of him to take some of his own time to make that for you. I know there's little chance of such a plushie getting damaged in transit, but it must feel good that it's in your hands, safe and sound (I think).

Either way, Dan's gonna love it. 👍

What? :odd:
Or do you mean over to the states?

To the US, not back to Brainbread.

To the US, not back to Brainbread.

I thought that was what he meant but... you know... Coffee's a bit odd. :P

Edit:

I don't remember seeing this image here before.

Anyway, good night.

Last edited:
...And you're upside-down, Brando. :P

Yes.

I hope this is a WIP, it'd be really good if he did a coloured version.

I need to replay my pokemon games... And rename the pokemon after ponies. (Or gummy)

Umm ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz.

picture.php

Happy Anniversary Star Fighter!

A lot of work was put in this one. I wish you could see the original size. The sky, Luna's collar and crown... tried to put as many details as possible.

Sadly I can't upload it to DA as it doesn't even open for me.
ISP doesn't know what's wrong too, as they can't open it too.
It sounds like a cruel joke... this day was going to be perfect.

Oh well, all I can hope is that DA will be available for me again soon...

I hope you guys will like the picture. ^_^

Yeah, I don't know what's up with you not being able to get on DA to upload the image, which is a pain (wish I could see the full size pic), but I saw how much you put into making that over the past few days, and it was fun watching you do it.

Brilliant as always, man. 👍

Also:
my_little_fillies_by_killryde-d50kfi0.png

Source

95818%2520-%2520caption%2520HHHNNNGGG%2520spike.JPG

Brando-K
I don't remember seeing this image here before.

Anyway, good night.

Because TwiShy is a crime, you terrorist.

Coincidentally, this crime against all that is good is the only image that's loading on the app. I feel like I'm missing out on all kinds of goodness.

I can read text, though so happy birthday to Star Fighter. I'll respond to more when I get home.

Because TwiShy is a crime, you terrorist.

Coincidentally, this crime against all that is good is the only image that's loading on the app. I feel like I'm missing out on all kinds of goodness.

I can read text, though so happy birthday to Star Fighter. I'll respond to more when I get home.

:lol: lol :lol:

Apparently a reference to Father Ted...Veggie is God.

I don't see it myself, but I'll take his word for it and say that yes. He is a God, plus I'm surprised that as someone from the Emerald Isle, he hasn't made a Father Ted reference until now.

Also:
sleepy_dash_by_smittyg-d50m66q.png

Source

Eh... it's better than some of the more recent images he's done, but still some parts of it look a bit odd.

Last edited:
So after a few weeks of me and Logan talking in the chat about a lot of personal stuff, we ended up realizing that we were actually really, truly in love with each other (and several people have told us how obvious it was).

So I feel I need to make a correction:

Damn it, man. It's THIS:

NOT this:

:lol:

:D

I love you Logan!

At first I was like:

Awkward%2520%2528u1%2529.gif

Next I was like:

Not%2520Sure%2520if%2520Cry.gif

But then I was like:

k4Np3.gif

You awesome, awesome guys. May TomGan become a strong ship.

EDIT:

So much for sleep. :lol:

Last edited:
Back