The Twilight Zone - Now with VIDEOS!

Ok this isnt as good as breaking out of the track but its just something i have found.

Go into the Nurburgring (sp?) pits the wrong way, drive up a few meters then turn right sharply into the barrier thing. If you did it right your car will be slingshotted across the road...the result varies alot though, sometimes the car will be momentarily stuck in the barier.

Cool -- I've only just heard about breakouts in GT4, and now you guys have given me another reason to waste a few hours on it.. lol

Anyone else found the chairs & tables set up for sidewalk dining? I'll get some pics after I sleep for a while.

Dude, your F1 is the Gold Chocobo. For longest time in GT4 you can't go anywhere, and when you get the last car the Formula GT you can go EVERYWHERE!!

Think I'll have a crack at this just for a laugh...

Btw, technically the FGT/1 isn't the last car you get...(seeing as you can win one of 10 livaries from the Nurb 24hr)

You can do it with the Toyota GT-One, I've seen a video, the guy got it to 412 Mph.

I'm gonna give the Monaco breakout a go :)

Edit - I tried with the BMW V12 LMR, hit the wall at around 210Mph and I could'nt break through, tried 6-8 times :(

ok guys, i know i can break out in monaco, i did it lots of times...no prob....but then at seattle, with every fast car i try it, i just get stuck in the wall, is it possible to exit seattle through that wall without using cheats? and what about some other tracks, where can i brake out without cheats?

thank chris

Christhedude
ok guys, i know i can break out in monaco, i did it lots of times...no prob....but then at seattle, with every fast car i try it, i just get stuck in the wall, is it possible to exit seattle through that wall without using cheats? and what about some other tracks, where can i brake out without cheats?

thank chris

Yes,it's possible to break out of Seattle.
I've only managed to accomplish it once,though.

ok i see, cause the thing is, when i hit the wall there, i just get stock on the right side of the barrier....but it says it should push me to the total left side....never happened to me....

Christhedude
ok i see, cause the thing is, when i hit the wall there, i just get stock on the right side of the barrier....but it says it should push me to the total left side....never happened to me....

Keep trying.
It'll eventually work.

You can do it with the Toyota GT-One, I've seen a video, the guy got it to 412 Mph.

I'm gonna give the Monaco breakout a go :)

Edit - I tried with the BMW V12 LMR, hit the wall at around 210Mph and I could'nt break through, tried 6-8 times :(

210mph is plenty enough. Keep trying different approach angles :)

I saw this thread for the first time yesterday, and decided to give it a go. I successfully broke through at Monaco, and proceeded to have lots of fun. :D I might post up some pics when I find my memory stick.
I, too got half way through the wall at Seattle, but couldn't get to the other side. On one attempt, I did get thrown to the other side of the track, but I just bounced back onto the straight. I'll keep trying though. I'll notify you of any success I have.

I saw this thread for the first time yesterday, and decided to give it a go. I successfully broke through at Monaco, and proceeded to have lots of fun. :D I might post up some pics when I find my memory stick.
I, too got half way through the wall at Seattle, but couldn't get to the other side. On one attempt, I did get thrown to the other side of the track, but I just bounced back onto the straight. I'll keep trying though. I'll notify you of any success I have.

Good job on getting out... I'd love to see some pics :)

Seattle is extremely twitchy and hard to get out!

Back