The Twilight Zone - Now with VIDEOS!

kennythebomb
Still can't get in there.

Anybody have any other tracks to try?
Well, BOTH exits from SS Rte 5 in GT3 are not only "Gone" but you can't go fast enough thru the pits to access them anyway! :irked: The second one at "Cote" isn't necesarry (I do NOT know if it's still there) since the one you've discovered is so much better than it was previously. @ SEATTLE I'm having the same problem as everyone else...get "Stuck" 1/2 way thru. "Maybe" some of the "New" tracks have exits but I don't remember any more "Old" ones...O.G. :D

Yesterday I tried Laguna Seca.

I'm not sure what to think.

On the second to last turn, the right turn.....if you just go straight instead of turning and follow the pavement towards the corner, you will find that the grass is pretty unstable there! It noticeably is shaking in this area of the track.

I thought HEY! this should be easy to slip through.

But I couldn't do it - some of you should give it a try and see if you can :)

THANX TAFKAH! :cheers:
Now I see that with PAL at least it's possible to "Escape" @ Seattle! :eek: I get "Stuck" every time! :irked: Must try it again...O.G. :D

hey Kenny i have to try this, but after u did this glitch did you find any issues with the game afterwards, (memory corrupted, game's a little slow). i need info! i'm frickin' scared!
well, i'll post my pics here when i accomplish this glitch.
SEE YA IN MONACO!!!

hehe... i rather enjoy the old motorsports land one better... it was more "glitchey"
but its still nice to see pd makes another game with holes in the track.

No problems whatsoever with my gameplay or gamesave at all, no risk.

Dr Watson - lets hope for GT5 we can exploit a problem in the modelling and keep doing it :)

Wow.... when I first looked at Tafkah's pics I didn't scroll all the way down or thoroughly read O.G.'s reply to it. So it is confirmed at you can slip all the way through at Seattle....I gotta try this.

Judging from this picture, it looks like Tafkah entered not even near the corner?

Hello . The first thing i have to say is English ist not my Language. ;)
So please be Gentle if i say something wrong.
You have to drive near the wall that you can find the point to entre. The car slides from the corner to the Point on the left. Also you need a min. Speed about 250 Km/h.

Ok, so you come full speed at the corner - but I'm lost as to how the car slides all that way left so that you can slip through in the middle of the wall there. Everytime I head towards the corner it stops me dead. How do I approach the corner so that it slides me that way?

I give you my Replays and you can see how it goes.
Edit: Oooops it`s PAL. :boggled:

Attachments

• GRANTURIGamesave366700.xps
    75.5 KB · Views: 28
  • GRANTURIGamesave360000.xps
    40 KB · Views: 37
I still didn't get through in Côte d'Azur. tried like 60 times , ran out of fuel . :yuck: :yuck: :crazy: :crazy: :yuck: :yuck:

Any suggestions ? what about aids ?Do you need to steer right or just straight .

kennythebomb
Ok, so you come full speed at the corner - but I'm lost as to how the car slides all that way left so that you can slip through in the middle of the wall there. Everytime I head towards the corner it stops me dead. How do I approach the corner so that it slides me that way?

I Think that works or it doesn`t work. :rolleyes: The point to get trough the wall must be on the left side. Speed i guess is the answer.

It`s me again. With these Codes i think you can go off any Track.
The Problem is you can`t get any Pic or save the Replay. :indiff: I`ll try this in Hong Kong and on the Highspeedring. It Works pretty fine. Press and hold the R3 Button and see what`s happen. :P

PAL Version.

(M)
4TNN-CVCV-VJ23P
6VZ2-3FMN-KZX25
FHFP-AR44-FW7C8

Mega Turbo (R3 to activate)
PYDJ-4DPH-FZGDJ
06A0-B9X5-JCEPB
J63U-V44Y-CPB9E
TK5R-D7UE-0JWTR
ZP3K-31V3-61WKZ
AH7P-VUT5-DFB5V
EYRE-FGG4-E8ACU
NPT8-9BTM-PF970
B68R-H2V4-7VF2V
CWJX-FK6A-RT6GC

Thanks for the codes.

Tubago, you can buy a maxdrive for around 20 dollars at Gamestop. It allows you to transport your GT4 replays onto a computer and then you open up the possibility of turning them into videos with other software, and in turn you can view other's GT4 replays on your PS2.

lol.. this is fun .. on Cote d'Azur, i managed to slip thru after 'bout 10 tries .. using a black GT-ONE with wheelie settings. i did an U turn and headed to the ocean .. hit the NOS and i did 579km/h :drool: .. that was about 360 mph, before i ran out of NOS .. too bad this car is an used car .. i bet you all can get better speed with the red ones ..

Back