The Twilight Zone - Now with VIDEOS!

Like I said, it is VERY hard to do and impossible to do every time. Come at an angle just before the corner, and eventually you'll slip through 👍

kennythebomb
Like I said, it is VERY hard to do and impossible to do every time. Come at an angle just before the corner, and eventually you'll slip through 👍

Thanks i'll go in at a slight angle and try again, thanks for the advise - i wont get so frustrated this time now i know its really hard 👍 I used to try the one at Seatle circuit in GT3 with no luck their either! maybe its just my dodgy driving! :lol:

So Kenny, did you find this accidentally, had you heard about it before, or did you 'stumble' across it while racing/muckin' around? :)

I did it once and tried what going through what I though was a building, and ended up back on the track....****

UPDATE: I pulled it off once again somehow after about 10 tries, but this time i hung a sharp right and went straigt out to sea. This is great fun! The stairs are a blast!

kennythebomb
barryl85, did you get through yet?

i made it, last nite, i had a go before i started getting drag times for the WDS,
1st time i made it thru i kept going straight didnt mean to touch the barrier and i ended up back on the track :dunce: , but however i went back thru, couldnt figure out how to get into (or should i say onto) the sea straight away but i turned right when you just get through into the mountain and i headed under the bridge you come through! thought it was cool!

Only problem now, everytime i race on that track now i'll be smashing into the wall just to see if i get through!!! :lol:

Nissan R92CP, I can do it once in every 4 tries.

Hit 318 Miles an hour in the ocean...

Thinking of trying to set it where it just accelerates gradually as hell in 5th gear...hmmm....

QUICK!

Someone get a Toyota GT-one setup for Wheelie Trick, and do this glitch.

400 Mph?

Crap, I gotta B-spec some DTCM's and win 4.5 Million gil now to get a GT-one...

Onikaze

Thinking of trying to set it where it just accelerates gradually as hell in 5th gear...hmmm....

QUICK!

400 Mph?...
Make sure you post these speeds into some of those "Your top speed..." threads. That ought to make some of them cringe until you reveal how you did it. I'm an evil genius! Mu-hahahahaha! :)

I Noticed that when I tried at first I was in first person view and got it on only a few trys, but I was trying it again with the 3rd person view and never managed to do it and went back to 1st person and got it on my first try. But it may only be a coincidence(sp?) .

Onikaze

QUICK!

400 Mph?

Crap, I gotta B-spec some DTCM's and win 4.5 Million gil now to get a GT-one...

Dude! I was totally thinking of doing that someday - doing the wheelie trick on Test Course will never get up to the full potential - in The Twilight Zone you can :)

I managed to get through the wall with the HPA R32 once... but the dumbass that I am I wanted to save a replay with less than 20min of trial and error before leaving track and, of course, I wasn't able to recreate it.

Unless you use those Turbo Codes of the ARMax, which make it easy to get through the wall.

ANother thing I noticed that GT4 seems to save the whole replay when you save the ghost replay, so no chance of getting a 'cheated' replay. BOOHOO! :(

rotbarsch1979
I managed to get through the wall with the HPA R32 once... but the dumbass that I am I wanted to save a replay with less than 20min of trial and error before leaving track and, of course, I wasn't able to recreate it.

Unless you use those Turbo Codes of the ARMax, which make it easy to get through the wall.

ANother thing I noticed that GT4 seems to save the whole replay when you save the ghost replay, so no chance of getting a 'cheated' replay. BOOHOO! :(

Good job getting through with that car.

Saving ghost replay, in my experience, only saves your one best lap...for this kind of thing I would only choose 'save replay' and deal with the 20 minutes of trying to slip through :)

kennythebomb
Saving ghost replay, in my experience, only saves your one best lap...for this kind of thing I would only choose 'save replay' and deal with the 20 minutes of trying to slip through :)
I've learned my lesson, trust me. ;)

I'm used to the ghost replays from WRS (DUH :dopey: ), so I was a bit confused when the replay started at the beginning of lap 1. What I did was idling on the track for 15min (to have enough time for setting a new fastest lap) before I crossed the border. Since a new lap starts when you drive a bit forward while being 'outside' I thought I could outsmart the game to record the 'off track' lap only since the turbo thingie usually funks up replays. But the game didn't like to start the lap in the middle of nowhere, I guess, so it taped the whole thing, ending up with me standing in front of the white tires, not being able to get out of the track to take cool pix. *sniff*

That just means I'll have to try harder to get into the twilight zone again with my lil bi-turbo puppy. :D

the_undrtaker89
Hahaha nice, show that boat. Hey how do I take a screenshot of ps2 games?

Save the replay, and in replay theater press select to open up the world of GT4 photography, then buy a standard portable USB drive, save your pics onto it, and stick it in the USB port on your computer.

the_undrtaker89
What about other ps2 games?How would I take screenshots of those....I see people who take hi res pics of games that don't have photo galleries...
By playing the game through the computer, with a TV capture card or similar, and then taking a screenshot of the "computer" screen. :)

Or, you could just take a photo of your TV with a regular digital camera?... :crazy:

TheAdvocate
Anybody here familiar with quantum mechanics? Haha...

Well, PD never did exactly follow the laws of physics (rolling over, anyone?)

Except maybe they are reversed in The Twilight Zone - maybe it's possible then!

Stupid me... came in with my Minolta on the 3rd try, but I came out accidentally while driving around.

I guess I'll just hop in the Spec-C and go :D

Back