The Ugliest/Worst Colors on a Car

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 212 comments
Classic Pink Nissan Micra CC.

Used_Nissan_Micra_2006_Red_Petrol_Manual_for_Sale_in_London_UK.jpg

Top Gear favourite car/color! :P

Garish Chrome Red - Rolls Royce - A nice car ruined...

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I like the rolls, just needs black rims. Maybe I like exotics too much to hate chrome and other bad colors.

Jasper Green Pearl. "I'm saving the planet with my green colored hybrid". Looks like the color of celery to me haha.
69133078.jpg

I didn't even know Toyota had that Color for the Camry. :crazy:

Now, this is what I think is a bad Color for a corvette. It just looks plain tacky to me.
Angelyne-pink-corvette-ANGELNN-NGIP.jpg

You made Mazda Demio upset as she was left out.
283626781.jpg

That's because 90% of Mazdas, after about 6 years, become a nice two tone shade of rust and whatever color they originally were. Plus the green on the 2 is slightly darker than the one on the Accent, which downright looks like leftover Ithaca Verde someone at Hyundai acquired.

Honda Milano Red. It's just not sexy enough on the Type R Civics. Honda need to take a look at Alfa Romeo to see what a good red is. When the EP2 Type R was launched they were only offered in Nighthawk Black Pearl (met black), Silver and Milano Red. I really wanted a red one... until I took one out for a test drive and it was the most uninspiring colour a hot hatch could be painted with. I went for the black and loved it.

Matte Black.

matte%20black%20ferrari-resized-600.jpg

I used to quite like it, but now I can't stand it. It just looks tacky and nasty. The only car that can pull Matte Black off is the Focus RS500.

There seems to be a lot of debate on what a bad color is. Most of the colors you guys have posted you seem to just not like it on that particular car. Many of the colors like that purple diablo I think is awesome. I don't really think there is a horrible color just cheap paint. The cheap cars posted have the oldest worst paint, but aren't really that bad of a color if done right. However I think one color we can all agree on sucks is this weird green Ferrari

hcaPq4v.jpg

There seems to be a lot of debate on what a bad color is. Most of the colors you guys have posted you seem to just not like it on that particular car. Many of the colors like that purple diablo I think is awesome. I don't really think there is a horrible color just cheap paint. The cheap cars posted have the oldest worst paint, but aren't really that bad of a color if done right. However I think one color we can all agree on sucks is this weird green Ferrari

hcaPq4v.jpg
Agreed, the same shade that was on every 1950's telephone. Dunno why I thought that though. XD

I love it because its a loud color I hate how you look at a parking lot and every car is silver, black or white.

I usually like bright colors as well, but that green just looks horrid to me. I've also seen a C Max in a similar (albeit brighter) green which also looked awful. No idea what that's called though.

Speaking of interior colors, I've always found the shade of whorehouse red that plagues about half of the surviving Brougham pool particularly distasteful:

1986_cadillac_brougham-pic-16596.jpeg

36763736.jpg

Back